Fingers crossed for seeds, COVID19

I don't grow outside but the day will come. I just got seeds to start probably next week. Figured by the time those are ready to come down I can start the ones I am waiting on from Seedsmans. So kinda had perfect timing because now I am not waiting as much hoping I get a tracking number from them.
I GROW!!! outdoors, and play around with new genetics indoors.

After reading this thread, I am really thankful for my seed hoarding tendancies!
Me too. I've got 12-15 year old seeds(Romulan, Blueberry X's, WW X's, AK X's and others, but I do like playing with new genetics. I just checked some of my oldest seeds, and they were about 70% viable. My fave new strain right now is a Royal Cookies pheno that I got from Seedsman about a year ago.

Got this this morning.

**Unfortunately, due to recent changes in COVID-19 lockdown restrictions in Spain we are temporarily only able to sell Seedsman seeds. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We expect to have more stock from some other seedbanks available on Tuesday. Please do no try to amend your order or request any changes. We will be in touch again as soon as possible via email as your order may have been affected
News:
Due to the current lock down status in Spain we have temporarily moved our warehouse back to the UK. We now have the top 80% best selling products in stock. Whilst this is not ideal we are able to remain open for business, and in fact to most areas order processing time will be reduced by 1-3 days. We wish all our customers and their friends and families well during these troubling times.

All mine appear to be in the "Priority" class, though one is shown out of stock. I had ordered from Pyramid Seeds, Royal Seeds, and Barney's Farm, all "Priority" breeders
If you are in the US, Artizen Seeds is where I get all my beans. All pertinent information regarding ordering is on site. Huge selection. I’ve also discovered that the www seems to allow some US vendors to sell their beans now . You have to be carful in your search . Those LA scammers still advertise they will send anyone anywhere flower concentrate and seeds to your door very discreet. You’ll never get a thing if you fall prey to those internet renegades. I’m not sure how 420mag feels about giving information like this out so I’ll keep it to the one I recommended. There are 5 others I can think of right off the bat that are US based. The one I recommended even takes PayPal. Cash is the best option . I’ve and every order came with something free
I just ordered Mimosa and he sent me 3 free beans from Sin City breeders ( something crosses with mint cookies ) Ordered on Saturday and received Wednesday . I did pay with PP simply because I’ve made 5 previous orders and have a good relationship with Ryan
Best of luck and stay safe most importantly

I too ordered on the 28th, and received the same in transit to local shipping depot. Nothing since. In my experience, orders generally arrive within a day or two of the receipt of tracking info, however it may be 10-14 days before receiving the tracking info, so no worries... it will show.

I too ordered on the 28th, and received the same in transit to local shipping depot. Nothing since. In my experience, orders generally arrive within a day or two of the receipt of tracking info, however it may be 10-14 days before receiving the tracking info, so no worries... it will show.
I'm kinda in the same boat also, I want to order seeds but don't know how things are overseas and if I'd get my order in a timely manner.

Check out @New420Guy Seeds
I was looking yesterday and they still have quite the collection.

New420 does google pay. I’m not down for cash.

cross fingers why? I’ve ordered 3 times in 6 month time span and every time was the same experience. Always received free beans . Only thing is his prices are a little high . Also I did not send cash the third time , I used pay pal . He states you can use PayPal on the site now . I may need to cross my fingers in that regard

Also if you just do an internet search of say Cannorado genetics , your able to buy direct from the breeders . I haven’t gone through a purchasing process but here have a look Rado gear Radogear - Cannarado Genetics
Do me a favor and check out new420guy.
I live in Colorado... too expensive.

Do me a favor and check out new420guy.
I live in Colorado... too expensive.
Ahh shit bro! What do you have to worry with ? Lol seriously,

Ahh shit bro! What do you have to worry with ? Lol seriously,
I’m not. Lol.
The OP is.
I heard it’s scarce though. I haven’t been to the dispensary in over a year.

I’m not. Lol.
The OP is.
I heard it’s scarce though. I haven’t been to the dispensary in over a year.
Yeah ,it’s really hard to imagine it’s 2020 and we still have states that look at cannabis as criminal. Those poor folks have everything under the sun to worry about. Oh wait , I’m one of those poor fools ! Haha not poor and definitely not a fool but just saying
I love CO ! I believe I’ve been 7 times over the course of last 3 years . However, that became cumbersome and I started getting some bad vibes so I completely took on a new approach. They say when you can’t beat em , join em. So that’s what I did , started growing my own “ tomatoes “

Yeah ,it’s really hard to imagine it’s 2020 and we still have states that look at cannabis as criminal. Those poor folks have everything under the sun to worry about. Oh wait , I’m one of those poor fools ! Haha not poor and definitely not a fool but just saying
I love CO ! I believe I’ve been 7 times over the course of last 3 years . However, that became cumbersome and I started getting some bad vibes so I completely took on a new approach. They say when you can’t beat em , join em. So that’s what I did , started growing my own “ tomatoes “
I’m originally from Texas. We moved here 2 years ago. It has its good and bad points.

I’m originally from Texas. We moved here 2 years ago. It has its good and bad points.
I’m 50 this past February. If cannabis would have been legal then like it is now, I’d been living in CO too! My life would have definitely taken a different turn as would many others who fought the battle to get it to the point it is today . Some fought harder than others . Personally about all I did was give a speech on why it should be legal . It’s funny , every point I made in 1988 my freshman year of college, we are using today for legalization. Like I said , others fought hard to get it legal . Of course life happens most importantly children so moving to CO when it did become legal wasn’t an option. Flying there to visit damn sure became an option lol
I’m definitely not saying or implying that’s what you did , I understand and only by getting to know people in the dispensaries and talking to locals to taking with Uber drivers that lots people moved to CO when it became legal only to run into many problems . I feel for the large number of medical patients who need the medicine to live a normal life that sacrifice such much by moving there and end up facing hardships. With more and more states now legal maybe it will be easier

My order with Seedsman was just in time. They still had all their genetics and shipping was just starting to slow down. Just got my e-mail that package was sent. The whole order was not too much longer then before. Probably only a week or 2 extra. When I first ordered I figured it might take a while I just wanted to get one more order in just in case.

They are coming si all is good.

Back
Top Bottom