Fingers crossed for seeds, COVID19

No problem. Bit worried myself.
since we both orderd around the same time, If something weird happens and you need documentation to help strengthen your case, I'll send you copies of the E-mail transactions I've had with them..

Welcome to my world Brother.. same kind of situation happened to me where the anxiety started to hit after seeing the SOLD OUT signs one after another popping up on the seed strains I wanted to order. The 1st Canadian bank I ordered from was dicking me around day after day as weeks went by never giving me a strait answer on delivery date... It wasn't a pleasant situation to be in for a newbie, and had to change my whole plan around deviating from the Acapulco Gold Northern Lights x Big Bud grow to something completely different.. At one point I was so filled with stress I would have accepted ditch weed as long it got to me in a timely fashion.. The second seed vendor I ordered from Crop Kings who came through in 8 days allowing me to use use Visa /Mastercard to place the order.. I was also staying away from venders showing Euro dollar symbols for price because I knew there would be Covid19 delays on international orders and my outdoor growing season was already starting to shrink up.. I hear Seedsman has a grade A rating-reputation for delivering in a timely fashion..
New420guy is also very fast if you live in NA. it's mostly COVID coupled with the spring gardening rush that has a lot of stuff out of stock. I work in retail so I can imagine the pandemonium some gardening supplies/ seed companies are experiencing. But they won't forget you. most companies in this field are as nice as the old lady down the street planting her lilies and geraniums. :rofl:

If you don’t mind me asking- When did you place your order? I placed one 4/25 just waiting.

I don’t mind at all :) Order was placed on 16 April. :goodluck:

10E578C1-A942-4A59-88EC-AB3F7DC3732D.jpeg

After reading this thread, I am really thankful for my seed hoarding tendancies!

Makes me want to start offering packets of my 2019 Wildling seeds from last year's grow for just the cost of shipping.

Placed my order on May 22nd, they say I should get them "Estimated delivery Friday 5th of June 2020 to Friday 12th of June 2020"
That's only like 2 to 3 weeks supposedly.

I can't wait to try these new CBD cultivars.
I am finding it hard to believe the overall cannabinoid percentage is 40%, never thought I'd see that.
Cream & Cheese 22% THC 18% CBD
Super Critical Bud 21% THC 17% CBD
That's insane.

Items in your orderQtyPrice
Cream & Cheese CBD 1:1 Feminised Seeds - 3
SKU: SMANCCCBD3
2Excl. Tax: $46.96
Incl. Tax: $46.96
Honey Peach CBD Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
SKU: SS-HP-CBD-AUTO-Fem-3
1Excl. Tax: $26.30
Incl. Tax: $26.30
Super Critical Bud CBD Feminised Seeds - 5
SKU: GOG-SCB-CBD-FEM-5
1Excl. Tax: $38.35
Incl. Tax: $38.35
Delivery Insurance - original packaging removed at our discretion
SKU: REMOVE-DISCRETION
1Excl. Tax: $8.77
Incl. Tax: $8.77
FREE - Feminised Freebies - Seedsman White Widow Feminised
SKU: FREE-SMAN-WW-FEM
3Excl. Tax: $0.00
Incl. Tax: $0.00
FREE - Feminised Freebies – Seedsman Bruce Banger Feminised
SKU: FREE-SMAN-BB-FEM
FREE - FREE SEEDS from SWEET SEEDS - 1 FREE SEED
SKU: FREE-SWEET-SEEDS-1
1Excl. Tax: $0.00
FREE - Garden Of Green Extra Seeds Promo (same strain)-3 Seeds
SKU: FREE-GOG-BONUS-3-SEEDS

I am finding it hard to believe the overall cannabinoid percentage is 40%, never thought I'd see that.
That's insane.
Those are great numbers! Wish I had have seen this a couple of days ago. I just ordered Blue Dream CBD for my first CBD strain. It has a claimed 10% THC and 10% CBD. Gorgeous look plant though.

Will you be starting a journal with these? I'd be interested to follow

Placed my order on May 22nd, they say I should get them "Estimated delivery Friday 5th of June 2020 to Friday 12th of June 2020"
That's only like 2 to 3 weeks supposedly.

That's insane.

Items in your orderQtyPrice
Cream & Cheese CBD 1:1 Feminised Seeds - 3
SKU: SMANCCCBD3
2Excl. Tax: $46.96
Incl. Tax: $46.96
Honey Peach CBD Auto Feminised Seeds - 3
SKU: SS-HP-CBD-AUTO-Fem-3
1Excl. Tax: $26.30
Incl. Tax: $26.30
Super Critical Bud CBD Feminised Seeds - 5
SKU: GOG-SCB-CBD-FEM-5
1Excl. Tax: $38.35
Incl. Tax: $38.35
Delivery Insurance - original packaging removed at our discretion
SKU: REMOVE-DISCRETION
1Excl. Tax: $8.77
Incl. Tax: $8.77
FREE - Feminised Freebies - Seedsman White Widow Feminised
SKU: FREE-SMAN-WW-FEM
FREE - Feminised Freebies – Seedsman Bruce Banger Feminised
SKU: FREE-SMAN-BB-FEM
FREE - FREE SEEDS from SWEET SEEDS - 1 FREE SEED
SKU: FREE-SWEET-SEEDS-1
1Excl. Tax: $0.00
FREE - Garden Of Green Extra Seeds Promo (same strain)-3 Seeds
SKU: FREE-GOG-BONUS-3-SEEDS

Those are great numbers! Wish I had have seen this a couple of days ago. I just ordered Blue Dream CBD for my first CBD strain. It has a claimed 10% THC and 10% CBD. Gorgeous look plant though.

Will you be starting a journal with these? I'd be interested to follow
I might, but wont be for a few months because I've already got a Jack Herer going that's only a couple weeks old so need to wait until that's finished.

I'm down! You got any pics of the harvest. I'll take some seeds.

I don't have any pictures of the harvest since I have just been processing branches as I get to them. The rest is still in a closed plastic bin down in the basement until I am ready for the next one. If you could PM me at least an email address and your ZIP code, I can get a package prepped then do a PP money request (using the technique that doesn't result in a fee) for the shipping funds. And chances are, I will likely be sending enough to last a couple years I bet.

Oh, and FWIW, my 2019 grow journal should give some idea of the mother plant these came from. And the 2020 journals are all from this batch of seeds. Still hoping to hear soon whether or not the pollen from the one that just flowered early is already viable or if it has to wait a bit.

And the bud that I just processed for immediate smoking produced another dozen seeds. I think this was one of the 2 branches we intentionally pollinated. The herb is perfectly good though, and is working as intended.

Back
Top Bottom