Finished Plants 100% LED Grown

Omg, I take back everything I ever said bad about led's. U sure convinced me bro but that's a lot of money but if your growing plants like that I guess they pay for themselves. Your using more led light then I've ever seen used. I may have to look into building a few panels. Do you know the specs on the bulbs, what type, spectrum, ect?

Just freakin WOW............Do you know right off hand how many light bands your led lights are?
Mine are 11 band.......I hope it has the same potential of whatever you have going on up in there....AMAZING bro!
I have a diamond series 600 watt led in a 4x4 tent over a single plant at about 6 weeks veg now.
This thread gives me great hope for whats to come..........:high-five:

First, Thank you guys again really thank you and, Yes they do pay for themselves. I have a large garden with 30 lights so I pay for a light each month with what I save in my electric bill. plus I do get a larger yield, plus I don't have bulbs to replace, hoods, ducting, and fans to replace for 10 years, nor do I have all the extra heat. so the savings are great and the product is better and increased. The science of what a plant uses to grow was used in picking which spectrums to use and how many. They go 11 bands and every spectrum you need from infra red-UV and everything in-between. I'm not sure on all the specs. I know the blend of light is hyper important from the testing we did. And he currently has the LED bulb manufactures making light waves only for him so they aren't out in the open market yet.

Right on! I just posted one of your vids in my journal praising your set up, Welcome to :420:, finally another comercial led grower!Your set up is way beyond mine atm but im getting there.Im planning on purchasing at least 8 more big lights once my 20 x30 growshop is built this fall, 4 more full spectrum and 4 for veg and Lush led's are at the top of my list, im stoked that your here! reps for the beautiful plants and the badass set up:adore::adore::adore:

PS: Is Lush Lighting a sponsor here?

jon thanks brother that's really appreciated. Im not sure if they are yet I know they been trying to get in here and a few other places also.

right on and thanks for the info I thought names were good but not direct links but either way better to be safe not really wanting to step on toes just want to show that it can be done with LED. such a bad rep its gotten from so many years of just not cutting it. I'm excited about it. Its really about time we catch up with the rest of technology and we finally are. I don't miss all that crap that goes with HPS one bit

Greetings everyone, I am uploading Pics to the site now and will update my journals ASAP, I apologize for the non posts but I had a bit of a family matter to attended to and then was at the Canna carnival In Maine and toured around VT, NH and Mass area to talk to some of the other Medical growers in the area. All is well on the Family front and had an Awesome time getting out there and meeting so really great people. I hope to meet some more of you when I go to Seattle. Also look for my Journal coming in next week of The cup winning strain of Girl Scout Cookies. I personally cant wait to watch these ladies grow.

Hello again, Here is an update of multiple plants
DSC07305.JPG

Blue Dream
DSC07306.JPG

Blue Dream
DSC073081.JPG

Sharksbreath
IMG_61241.JPG

Many hanging
IMG_61322.JPG

Many Hanging

Teach me the "LED FORCE" Obi-Wan.......this old padawan can only marvel at your growing prowess!
I would be doing backflips for days if my single girl would turn out as well as your smallest plant......:high-five:

Dude I love the star wars reference multiple cool points awarded. and thank you for the reps. ask anything you want to know I will do my best to help you out

just wondering tho, what size of are are you using? how many led panels you using to cover this area and some basic info on your panels. dont worry if your to busy to answer jusrt really interested in leds just now

just wondering tho, what size of are are you using? how many led panels you using to cover this area and some basic info on your panels. dont worry if your to busy to answer jusrt really interested in leds just now

My LED's are 435w they replace a 1000w HPS. I have 14 lights in a 12x18 area. 11 band lights scientifically designed to make Cannabis plants grow.

Back
Top Bottom