Finished Plants 100% LED Grown

Green Queen Hanging and drying out. All led grown with Lush LED Lighting Hydro LED Light | Lush Lighting | 888-960-4LED
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_prechop_finished_4_.JPG
Pre chop anll flushed out
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_hanging_finished_3_.JPG

Green Queen Hanging and finished
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_hanging_finished_4_.JPG

Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_hanging_finished_6_.JPG

My latest update a Pineapple Skunk and a beautiful Critical Kush plant that was low stressed trained
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_hanging_11_.JPG

Pineapple Skunk
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_hanging_1_.JPG
Pineapple Skunk
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_hanging_3_.JPG
Pineapple Skunk
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Hanging_9_.JPG

Critical Kush Hanging
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Hanging_1_.JPG

Critical Kush hanging
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Hanging_5_.JPG

Critical Kush hanging
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Hanging_3_.JPG

Critical Kush hanging
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighting_Critical_Kush_Hanging_12_.JPG

Critical Kush hanging

Awesome updates! Every one of your plants looks amazing so far. Time to do some research on LED's... I'm looking for a low-heat cabinet grow light with a lower electric bill. The purple light just adds to the mystique of the garden :yummy:

Awesome updates! Every one of your plants looks amazing so far. Time to do some research on LED's... I'm looking for a low-heat cabinet grow light with a lower electric bill. The purple light just adds to the mystique of the garden :yummy:

Thank you kindly GrowHI

I think I just fell in love

I too finished total Led grow. Had 11 sq ft. 600 watt led , 25% blue 75% red... Plants grew like a little maniac on steam. Finished 4 oz on 4 plants in 6 wks. They ripened very quicly. Harvested when 20 % tricones peachy.
Disapointing yield ,but of an extrodinary medical quality. First class taste and quite pleasantly sstrongh.

Question about the hanging plants......

Are you removing fan leafs and then hanging whole to dry a week+ etc, then doing final trim and de nugging?

Or just hanging upside down for glory shots and trim/de nug and placed onto the drying racks pictured?

Very excellent results with your LED's :thumb:

It's just like shucking butterbeans. I do it all in one pass, cut, de leaf, cut buds, hang it in the drying room. Clean the tent and start over 13hr of work. Did any of yawll know that photo synthetic effeciancy is increased by quantum vibrations in the light gathering molecular protien area of the chloroplast. These areas gain 23% energy by tuning in and gathering virtual photons available due to decoulped coherence in the big Kahuna in the sky. I thinks thats why the leaves get fried with led light ,

Question about the hanging plants......

Are you removing fan leafs and then hanging whole to dry a week+ etc, then doing final trim and de nugging?

Or just hanging upside down for glory shots and trim/de nug and placed onto the drying racks pictured?

Very excellent results with your LED's :thumb:
Heady I pull the fan leaves off hang them for the money shots then I let them hang for a 4 days week to dry then do the rest of the trimming up and place them on drying racks for a little longer before I place it in jars for a couple more weeks

Absolutely awesome! I'm a recent led convert I believe the tech is finally hit the point it will soon make hid obsolete! I'm using a budmaster II 675xg and a TopLeD 80x5watt and getting heavier plants than I did under dual 600hps top of the line ballasts and new bulbs !! your plants are gorgeous and go well to prove what I'm discovering to be fact ,the era of the led is here! :bravo:

oh yes LED has really made the push and the LushLEDLights.com lights I run were scientifically engineered to grow cannabis. these lights out grow my 1000 HPS lights by a landslide

I too finished total Led grow. Had 11 sq ft. 600 watt led , 25% blue 75% red... Plants grew like a little maniac on steam. Finished 4 oz on 4 plants in 6 wks. They ripened very quicly. Harvested when 20 % tricones peachy.
Disapointing yield ,but of an extrodinary medical quality. First class taste and quite pleasantly sstrongh.

I have gotten the best tasting and smelling buds from my lights since I switched over. a very flavorful difference

I'm a fan :) I want LEDs now! Haha

Beautiful plants :) I've been using Advanced Leds for two years now and I'm interested in doing a comparison test with lush lightings dominator 2x.

subed and + reps

Back
Top Bottom