Finished Plants 100% LED Grown

Beautiful plants :) I've been using Advanced Leds for two years now and I'm interested in doing a comparison test with lush lightings dominator 2x.

subed and + reps
thank you kindly. if you do let me know I will put you in touch with the owner

Many apologize to everyone for not updating this journal more often. I finally got so good pics of a Hindu Kush plant hanging after being pulled.
DSC014323.JPG
DSC014344.JPG
DSC014333.JPG
DSC014354.JPG

Many apologize to everyone for not updating this journal more often. I finally got so good pics of a Hindu Kush plant hanging after being pulled.
DSC014323.JPG
DSC014344.JPG
DSC014333.JPG
DSC014354.JPG

How long are you going to let them hang ?

Man, do those baby's look good!

Sick grow again bro, especially liked seeing the critical kush pics.

I am sitting here with lots of new HID gear wondering how long now till I sell these lights and go LED. One big one would probably be great for my attic grow in summer heat wise. And it really does sound like led is better for flower, the future is here?

I wanna live in the past (HPS) for a run or two more at least.

Good stuff

Man, do those baby's look good!

Sick grow again bro, especially liked seeing the critical kush pics.

I am sitting here with lots of new HID gear wondering how long now till I sell these lights and go LED. One big one would probably be great for my attic grow in summer heat wise. And it really does sound like led is better for flower, the future is here?

I wanna live in the past (HPS) for a run or two more at least.

Good stuff
Thank you. I appreciate the compliments and the reps. and you were correct. the future is here

Nice dude! I've seen a grow a friend did with LEDs and wasn't impressed! But yours look as good as any hps I've seen! Keep up the good work :bravo::peacetwo::thanks::thumb::thumb::smokin:

thank you very much. That means a-lot I am really excited to spread the word about them. If I didnt see it with my own eyes I wouldnt think it was possible.

plants look awesome great job :)

see you at the cup this weekend , cant wait to talk to you more about Lush's LED's

see you in a few days brotha

hi K.farmer, impressive results with that light.
have to get me one after harvest for next grow, i have a 4X4 grow-space, do you think it will match with the 435w panel?

anyway, whatever the light source, nice grow man.

E.D.

Hey brother just wanted to say thanks for smoking me out on that critical kush at the LA cup. Wow so amazing :)

hope you can follow my next journal Lush lighting vs Advanced led grow off.

:thanks:

hi K.farmer, impressive results with that light.
have to get me one after harvest for next grow, i have a 4X4 grow-space, do you think it will match with the 435w panel?

anyway, whatever the light source, nice grow man.

E.D.

hey whats happening yes the 435w will match and beat the 1000w HPS

Greetings from LA I will Have Last weeks updates and this weeks updates for you in the next week. I have last weeks pics with me. and this weeks are being taken. while Im gone. hope everyone is having a good time
IMG_012336.jpg
IMG_011632.jpg
IMG_010732.jpg
IMG_011224.jpg

Back
Top Bottom