Fire Crackers Rule

stinkyjohn420

12/31/06, I decided to cook for the first time new years eve and boy was that a mistake/awesome. I stumbled upon a Fire Cracker recipie from a fellow gent. on this site and headed for the kitchen. I cooked up about 12 crackers and made sure each had a substantial amount of weed/ best peanut butter available. I invited 2 friends over and we each only* ate 4 to play it safe, yeah, WRONG.

The cookies tasted bad but went down with gatorade. I waited about 10 mintues and tried to stand but it was no use. There I lay, curled up, tripping. The next day I was fried, with the worst cast of 2nd day stupids ever.

I hope to do firecrackers again some time. I strongly reccommend them!

*Thanks to Zacaboo288, I had one of the best nights of my life!

StinkyJohn

:allgood: I'm pleased with the different effects of keif vs high grade ground bud on the firecracker variations...today I used a very fine dusting of fairy dust(somekind of dehydrated hash oil) & some very good keif and did the usual and :snooze: :sasmokin: ...threw on War of the Worlds & commenced to go semi comatose staring at the tube watching Cruise freaking out :laughtwo: Tom needs some MJ real bad!!!
:adore: Anyway...this is not for people looking for a light high...firecrackers are as formidible as some of the strongest edibles I consumed done for MMJ patients.
Est. cost of the firecracker was probably $15-20 for the dose, but this lasts for awhile...better for me than a six pk of ale.
Olive oil does seem to give these crackers a little more attitude, but then this is a seasoned veteran of cannabis with a fairly high tolerance...you guys may not need as much kick in ur cracker.

Haha thats a pretty intense night man... Those little buggers will make your brain do backflips for sure haha.

When you cooked them up did it reak inside the house? Just curious.

:laughtwo: I went ahead and baked my last batch in my kitchen and all I could smell was subtle peanut butter smell...keif definitely kicks up "FC" to a whole new level...:cheesygrinsmiley: Having a bad head cold I decided that vaporizing right now just aggrevates my cough...hence the firecrackers.:adore: Comfortably numb...:allgood:

:allgood: Firecrackers are the easiest edible to make in my opinion and plus you can control the ingredients, so you know what to expect...For those of you who smoke yer dank, may not like the different high that comes fm FC.:smokin: I vaporize while I have edibles on board and double the pleasure, not only do you get the head high, but body high as well.
Now cooking with cannabis often requires more MJ than that of smoking, et al...I play around because I try to stay well supplied...a gram of dank can get you & a friend a good buzz, but the same amount MJ into peanut butter will really only go half as far.:cheesygrinsmiley: It all depends on you and your expectations.:laughtwo: The body buzz I get can last up to 8 hrs before I start coming down w/ buzz hangover...still better that a booze hangover.:sasmokin:

How much weed did YOU use? It takes me about a half a gram smoking to get high. How much weed should I use for myself?

Please bare in mind that I have a budget that allows for my medical need, so I tend to high dose...been a user since 1973.:smokin: :laughtwo: If you only have a small amount...go with what works for you and save the firecracker recipe when u can spare some extra bud without it biting you in the ass. However, if you can spare that half gm...grind it fine and sprinkle it over a cracker that has peanut butter on it...I use brown sugar or splenda to give it a better taste, drizzle just a little olive oil over that ground weed. Wrap it, bake it...cool down and then bon appetite'. It takes 1-2 1/2 hours to start affecting you. Anyway, you need to decide what kind of buzz you're looking for, because the smoke effect is different than eating...smoke=immediate gradification; eat=delayed reaction but longer lasting.:smokin:

Yeah I just ate some the other day and I gagged a few time and I tryed really hard but I couldn't eat them. That sick super-cooked cracker taste. lol

:allgood: Sorry to hear that, but I understand and you're probably far happier doing MJ the way it works for:bong: :cheesygrinsmiley:I know several friends who can't stand the taste of edibles or the body high that's inherent in that form:tommy: big world...lots of room to grow bro:smokin:

Yeah I just ate some the other day and I gagged a few time and I tryed really hard but I couldn't eat them. That sick super-cooked cracker taste. lol

Lol I love the fact that you even stated "I tried really hard" haha. That makes them sound that much worse... Either way I'm going to have to try them. I thought making FC's only needed like .5 to 1 grams? Thats not so much.

i honestly do not like firecrackers that much.... there are far better ways to cook with mj.

:allgood: Sure there other ways to cook w/ the stuff...when ur in a hurry and want to minimize mess/smell...this works for me...I buy very good edibles from Bliss, Tainted and Destiny's Kitchen...I don't have an understanding spouse, so everything I do is "undercover"...I live basically 2 lives LOL...Xanax self or THC self...the unmedicated self is a raging anxious impatient monster:laughtwo: :smokin:

I nearly comatosed the first time I tried firecrackers too. And they are my most convenient way of getting high also so when I decide to get high, I have to take the whole weekend off pretty much. The taste kills it for me too though. I always have a nice chilled 6-pack of diet cherry coke ready to wash it down as soon as it hits my mouth.

On a side note, I discovered why consumed cannabis is so much stronger. The liver actually processes the THC into a substance approximately 3x stronger. I thought this was freakin awesome.

:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin: :laughtwo: The liver is a wonderful organ! Hey, this is where all drugs go to get processed..removing toxins and in the mix fortifies the MJ efffect as a result of metabolism. Check out NIH workshop study the medical utility of MJ...particularly part 2 describing smoking v eating MJ
Med Science Inc
:smokin: Yeah I still like to vaporize as much as I can, but it isn't very practical when ur an undercover MMJ patient and friends, family & work...et al consider it illegal, immoral, irresponsible...u know the lines:laughtwo:

hhaha i did that completly diferent some one told me about it and i put my ground pot in some penut butter slapped it on a ritz, and saltines,and stuffed it in the oven and hit broil..
x_x

FYI guys, Blackberry Jelly is PERFECT for covering up the rancid horrid taste of firecrackers. I mean smother them with the jelly and you want even be able to feel the texture of them anymore. Your breath will still me Greeny fresh afterwards though :cheesygrinsmiley:

Bud420Man said:
Lol I love the fact that you even stated "I tried really hard" haha. That makes them sound that much worse... Either way I'm going to have to try them. I thought making FC's only needed like .5 to 1 grams? Thats not so much.

Yeah, I'm not saying that anyone shouldn't try them, because if you can get them down then it's a great idea.

I have been eating Firecrackers for about 3 months. I had tried other methods (tea and cannabutter) that produced less than satisfactory results. Since I have been baking FCs, I couldn't be happier with the results!

I, too, have to live incognito; the wife has never smoked marijuana and has no tolerance for my desire to explore other states of consciousness.

I don't work at the present time (I am a full time student). About once a week I get up early and prepare my FCs. What I buy is swag ($45 a quarter, $160 an ounce). Being a student, money is tight and I can't save up too much money at a time or the wife will become wise. So, that said, I have to make my weed last.

Loke I said before, I had hit and miss results with previous attempts at edibles, but that all changed when I found Zacaboo288's tutorial at 420 Magazine. Now I've got it down! Thanks, Zacaboo.288! :adore:

With my swag, I give my FC a good layer on weed (at least twice as much as what is shown in those pictures). I haven't had to use the olive oil, but I make sure I use plenty of peanut butter. (Maybe I should try the oil again to see if it adds anything, but up until now I haven't noticed a difference in buzz when comparing "with oil" to "without oil." The oil just seemed to add to the mess made when working with peanut butter.) Another alteration I made was to use about half the amount of foil shown in the tutorial. (It's expensive.)

I cook them like the recipe says, preheating the oven at 320 F (160 C) and then baking them for 22 minutes. I have had very good results.

For a while I was eating a whole FC at a time and it was a great buzz, but I think I was acting a little loopy and the wife was beginning to notice. Now I have cut back to eating half a FC at a time and resealing the rest in the foil. Half a FC is still a fine buzz for me and eating a half helps me stretch my stash.

I make 4-8 FCs at a time. At half a FC per dose, this gives me 8-16 doses for the week. This allows for only having to bake once a week.

I do my baking in the morning so that any smell dissipates before the wife arrives home. With an older oven that doesn't seal well, you will have more smoky odor escape into the house. We bought a new oven about six weeks ago and very little odor escapes, but unless enough time has passed (4-5 hours) the wife can still detect a "baking" smell, but not a weed smell. That's why I make sure I bake early, so that 7-8 hours pass between baking and her arrival home.

There are some options for covering smell. I have used some of the scented candles around the house and they help, but she notices that a candle has been burning. Another option is to cook stir fry and use real wok oil. Be liberal with it as you cook and the ginger in the wok oil will create enough smell that it will fill the house. If wok oil isn't an option for you, light a candle, open a window, and run ceiling fans.

After my FCs are baked, I have to store them for the week. I will either store them in sealable Tupperware or in Glad quart size freezer bags. Then I hide them in a 3/4-full case of pop in the garage refrigerator.

I haven't had any trouble "choking" down my FCs. I admit, they aren't very tasty, but they haven't gagged me. Next, I usually eat my FCs on a fairly empty stomach. Be careful though. I think it helps to eat a little some thing and then wait for several hours to eat your dose instead of eating a dose on a very empty stomach. Eating a dose on a really empty stomach seems to mess with my stomach a little.

After eating a FC, I usually begin to feel the effects in about an hour. A good high will last around 8 or more hours, and my high is more of a head buzz than the body buzz some have described.

JRinke said:
I nearly comatosed the first time I tried firecrackers too. And they are my most convenient way of getting high also so when I decide to get high, I have to take the whole weekend off pretty much. The taste kills it for me too though. I always have a nice chilled 6-pack of diet cherry coke ready to wash it down as soon as it hits my mouth.

On a side note, I discovered why consumed cannabis is so much stronger. The liver actually processes the THC into a substance approximately 3x stronger. I thought this was freakin awesome.

Also nothing is wasted burning up, you get all the THC.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom