Fire Crackers Tutorial w/Pics!

isn't it bad to wrap foil around the fire crackers
Not at all, I bake potatoes this way. From the recipes Ive seen for firecrackers, you dont really need butter, because the oil in the peanut butter will soak up the THC; but thats only with oily PB. Ive yet to try this, but am looking forward to it when I have the house free. Ill report back

tryy it man its nuttss. i used to smoke alot but stopped about a month and a half ago to get my tolerance in check, since then ive made these crackers 3 times and the most recent time actually had me thinking i put too much in them for a little while. it was a really crazy and intense high, i felt like a little kid. my heart was racing for no reason and i remember being able to feel my veins...and it kinda hurt. but it was a realllly gooood time. i recommend it to you all.
BUT
my advice would be not to use too much herb, id say between the 3 i ate it was like .7g so idk don't get cocky and over do it lol believe it or not you might regret it. but i think the best part about these is how random they kick in, eating food like a half hour after you eat these seems to make it work a bit faster in my opinion. defffiiinatly worth trying, amazingly easy to make too thanks alot ilikebike i now see how inefficient smoking is. seems pretty hard to build a tolerance to as well cause i think i got more medicated the most recent time... i was like 'walk in circles' high.:goodjob::nicethread:

me and my friend tried it out last night. 1-1.5 gs each with 2 crackers each. After an hour and a small joint we got fucked up for 4-5 hours plus the next morning. I guess its working! :))))

you dont really need butter, because the oil in the peanut butter will soak up the THC; but thats only with oily PB.

I did this w/out having read the whole post. I used 0.5 on a salitine with a nice layer of PB sprinkled tree on top, and laid flat on some foil. 350 for 15 mins. I was gone for like 3 hours and I didn't even make it right.

OMG, the BEST!!! I followed the pics (.5 gr for 3 crackers) and ate one. After about 90 minutes, I could start feeling the buzz creeping up on me. The buzz was most intense around the 2.5 hour mark and then stayed at a very nice level (like vaporizer bag hits) for the next 4-5 hours. I would advise eating only one "treat" to start with, and then wait at least one hour before eating another one (if you need another one). Pretty cool feeling getting buzzed without smoking.

Tip 1: Instead of heating the oven up for only 3 treats, make a batch of about 12 treats at a time (24 total crackers). Bake them all at one time, take them out of the oven and leave them in the foil until they cool. Eat one treat, and after the other 11 cool down (20 mins) put them in a ziplock bag and keep them in the freezer.

Tip 2: Make sure you turn your oven off after you make them...

Tip 3: Don't waste them! Too many treats at one time will put you flat on the floor in la-la land...

Wonderful for "stealth functions" and special events where toking is not permitted -- like movies, golfing, football games, weddings, etc!

For the non-believers... you are missing out on something. Gotta try em! :nicethread:

Dang, I saw this was a quick way to experiment with edibles so I decided to whip one up really quick. I used saltines seeing as they were the only thing available. Decided to down it with a glass of milk. It's about an hour later and I'm super faded. Definitely wouldn't mind giving this another shot with graham crackers.

If you're going to try this make sure that you don't have anything to do for a while. I only ate one of these and after like 2 or so hours I was knocked on my ass. I ended up trying to fight the urge to sleep for about another hour or so before just giving up and going to bed. Just awoke, still super faded :grinjoint:

What kind of bud would you guys recommend I use for people with very low to no tolerance? My friend wants to have a small toking get-together of about 6 people before this semester is over, and he's counting on my to handle the edibles. Personally, I don't think I could handle smoking a half gram of dro by myself, muchless a firecracker that strong. So should I get some mids and use the same amounts as the original post? .5 grams of mids per 3 crackers? and I could make 15-20 crackers to make sure everyone could have atleast 2..that should be plenty, right? :p

I tried something similar today...I ate 3 grams of primo Lemon Haze with peanutbutter and crackers--no I didnt heat them. Just an experiment..Ill let you know in a few hrs...BTW...the bud is very tasty!!

If you're going to try this make sure that you don't have anything to do for a while. I only ate one of these and after like 2 or so hours I was knocked on my ass. I ended up trying to fight the urge to sleep for about another hour or so before just giving up and going to bed. Just awoke, still super faded :grinjoint:

I've been fooling with edibles since the early 70's. The first sentence of JustPirates post is the #1 rule for using them. Nothing like the mistake of running out to do something at the last minute after eating them and having that big high hit w/ no one to drive you home.

I've always liked the high, a very hash-like body high.The big plus is it works well even with low grade shake and stems.

Dam if I had to eat 3 grams of primo to get a buzz all I could say is what a waste. If me and a friend couldnt get high ona gram for 5 hours it sure wasn't worth calling primo. Hell 3 grams of #3 mex can get ya buzzed that long easy.

Back
Top Bottom