Fire OG - JD Lightings

Re: Fire OG - BPN x JD Lightings - Joint Ops

High everyone,

Just thought I would give you all a update on the 2L DWC-H. The roots have made it out of the bottle cap, last night I went and checked at lights out, and there was a little rootlet showing, today, lights on, I checked again, and there are 5 rootlets in the water now from the cap and one of the rootlets is about 5 inches long in the water already. Charging batteries now for you all to see what I have going on.

:peacetwo:

damn those batteries must take a while to charge! just kidding cant wait to see the pics though.

High ilikebike

They really do! When this stonr forgets to plug in the charger, instead of it on the charger plugged in. LOL, I got them now, just have to upload them, I am mobile right now, so expect them by tonight.

Plants are looking good astonr .... About Lst ing the og I would pull down the main branch a little say 5 6 inches from top and when It stretches add another string and gentle pull it down a little more ....Works great:roorrip:

High Jon Smith,

Thanks for your input, I have decided against that due to that I am trying to turn that all into a cola. I did the same thing with my GDP and I got a 15 gram cola that reached 9 inches long. I am trying to do it again. When I brought home Fire OG, she was under cared for, when I did the first LST, the branch snapped very easily, and the center branch, I did it to that as well, and the same thing happened.

High Jon Smith,

Thanks for your input, I have decided against that due to that I am trying to turn that all into a cola. I did the same thing with my GDP and I got a 15 gram cola that reached 9 inches long. I am trying to do it again. When I brought home Fire OG, she was under cared for, when I did the first LST, the branch snapped very easily, and the center branch, I did it to that as well, and the same thing happened.

Yw astonr gl :peace:

Just got done setting up my home away from home. What do you all think?

IMG_101411.JPG

::::Taps fingers on desk:::: how bout them pics Astonr?!

yea about those, see the wifey got on the computer and I couldn't do the update. Now I have setup my mobile command center setup, this should start to minimize these situations... BUT I have to upgrade this laptop, it took me 30 minutes to edit that photo. But it works.

I already took new photos for the day, they are just exploding into the water.

EDIT: Screw it, here are the photos unedited.
IMG_101314.JPG

Note: These leaves are the 1st true leaves, they have an unusual discoloring.
IMG_100813.JPG

looks like a nutrient center with a lap top! lol nice dude!

No, you just can't see the pots, the soil, or the speakers that the phone is connected to

Looking great with her roots all dangeling :)
Whats up with the leaves, are they from her?

Yes they are, they were the first true leaves. I am not sure what happened? I just turned on the lights one day and then it looked like that...

Is there any damage to the new leaves as well?

High JuicySoil,

No, those were the only leaves like that. All the other leaves are nice and green.

Back
Top Bottom