Fire OG - JD Lightings

Re: Fire OG - BPN x JD Lightings - Joint Ops

AAHHHHH! No time for photo edits! I have 420911 emergency!

Should I flush her?
IMG_10809.JPG

IMG_108412.JPG

IMG_10855.JPG

IMG_108610.JPG

IMG_108910.JPG

I went in to check her after lights on, and this is what I seen. So stressed, again my first time with HID, is this normal?

:peacetwo:

Was that right as the lights came on? How do they look now? The first one just looked overwatered, but after seeing the others I'm thinking too much nitrogen...didn't yo say you were only using 1/2 strength solution?

Also, were the temps and RH okay in there?

Was that right as the lights came on? How do they look now? The first one just looked overwatered, but after seeing the others I'm thinking too much nitrogen...didn't yo say you were only using 1/2 strength solution?

Also, were the temps and RH okay in there?

High Vapedogg223,

Thanks for answering back, No, that was about 2 hours after lights on, and they still look the same. Should I flush?

High Vapedogg223,

Thanks for answering back, No, that was about 2 hours after lights on, and they still look the same. Should I flush?

They don't look too bad...if you just fed them and they looked like that the next day I think I'd lean toward letting them be, and just cutting back next time... If you didn't just feed them, I would say you might need to flush...but it's been a long time since I've grown with those type of nutes, and I've never really felt the need to flush in my grows, so I'd feel a little better if you had some other opinions before you took no action. :thumb:

The environment was good though...no problems there stressing them?

:Namaste:

Tent is holding at 78 lights on, 72 lights off, proper air circulation. no light during lights out... I just can't think of anything that could be causing stress.

As for feeding, I fed the day before yesterday so on the 24th. I am waiting on Corey to give me some feedback, he has yet to write me back at the moment.

Thanks for your input Vapedogg223.

Tent is holding at 78 lights on, 72 lights off, proper air circulation. no light during lights out... I just can't think of anything that could be causing stress.

As for feeding, I fed the day before yesterday so on the 24th. I am waiting on Corey to give me some feedback, he has yet to write me back at the moment.

Thanks for your input Vapedogg223.

He'd be the man to talk to... :thumb:

:goodluck:

He'd be the man to talk to... :thumb:

:goodluck:

Well thanks to all who helped me out in my once in a blue moon dilemm, which would only be Vapedogg223, so +reps to you for helping out brotha! :thumb:

Corey said that it was to much nutes. He said to do a flush and let it dry out, this was my intial thought as well, but being as this was the first time I had ever ran into this issue. So I felt better that I get some advice first.

Note: For all that is using Farmer's Pride, I would now recommend using a every other watering feed. Meaning, water, feed, water, feed and so on...

Update:

I now have a air pump in the bottom, the plant was slowly dying, so I thought maybe the roots are just drowning? I put in the air pump and in 1 day, remarkable change! Major Root Explosion! Also, Afgoo has now shown some pistols, so I am considering today day 1 flower, Herb IQ updated!

2L1_42612.jpg

2L4_42612.jpg

2L5_42612.jpg

2L3_42612.JPG

2L2_42612.jpg

nice i ilike how you incorporated a air hose and stone into it! I kinda wish i put one in mine. Ill try it next time!

Yea, I tried without, and like I said, it just didn't seem to be rooting as fast as anticipated. Now the roots are just exploding out of the cap now.

re: Fire OG - JD Lightings

WOW,

A whole month and nobody cared to check in on lil ol me? :hmmmm:

It's all good, I have been busy anyways brothas and sista! Just thought I would give the word that the Fire OG has been harvested today. I had a nasty SM attack that I had to deal with. The buds also didn't harden for some reason... I am thinking due to the emergency flush, that's pretty much the time when the buds stopped growing. So I have decided to make hash out of majority of the buds that I have. They are hang drying now and in about 3 -4 days they should be dry enough to start making the hash with.

I will return with a photo update on them hang drying, I didn't snap any of the plant before harvesting. I think I might have a snap from a week ago, and like I said, they didn't do much change since the SM attack.

Now with the Afgoo in the 2L DWC-H, I had to tear down the tent now, the electric bill was just getting to high with everything running and the air conditioner in the house. So I planted the Afgoo's roots into the Fire OG's pot and put her outside as well to finish up. She is on day 31 now and I will be sticking her into a box every night after 12 hours of light.

As for using Soil and Organics in the 2L DWC-H, I would go against doing so... The problems that I think are the major issue areas is that the soil stays wet for far to long, I think the roots carry water back up through them and keep the soil moist, if not, then I am thinking condensation kept it moist.

The Organics just didn't do well in the res. I ended up changing the nutes everyday as to it started stinking like mold after a day. Also it was harder to judge the amount of nutes that I should have been adding cus they are not directly available nutrients to the roots.

Other than that, the grow did just fine. I can't wait to get this going again next season. I will be trying straight hempy to see how Organics do in that.

astonr=name change?

High ilikebike,

Yes sir, name change in deed. Got me a whole make over brotha, Name changed, title changed. Same person though.

WOW,

A whole month and nobody cared to check in on lil ol me? :hmmmm:

It's all good, I have been busy anyways brothas and sista! Just thought I would give the word that the Fire OG has been harvested today. I had a nasty SM attack that I had to deal with. The buds also didn't harden for some reason... I am thinking due to the emergency flush, that's pretty much the time when the buds stopped growing. So I have decided to make hash out of majority of the buds that I have. They are hang drying now and in about 3 -4 days they should be dry enough to start making the hash with.

I will return with a photo update on them hang drying, I didn't snap any of the plant before harvesting. I think I might have a snap from a week ago, and like I said, they didn't do much change since the SM attack.

Now with the Afgoo in the 2L DWC-H, I had to tear down the tent now, the electric bill was just getting to high with everything running and the air conditioner in the house. So I planted the Afgoo's roots into the Fire OG's pot and put her outside as well to finish up. She is on day 31 now and I will be sticking her into a box every night after 12 hours of light.

As for using Soil and Organics in the 2L DWC-H, I would go against doing so... The problems that I think are the major issue areas is that the soil stays wet for far to long, I think the roots carry water back up through them and keep the soil moist, if not, then I am thinking condensation kept it moist.

The Organics just didn't do well in the res. I ended up changing the nutes everyday as to it started stinking like mold after a day. Also it was harder to judge the amount of nutes that I should have been adding cus they are not directly available nutrients to the roots.

Other than that, the grow did just fine. I can't wait to get this going again next season. I will be trying straight hempy to see how Organics do in that.

can't wait to this this grow get going outside.

Sorry bro...been buried with stuff around here! Been a challenge to stay caught up on my own journal! :rofl:

Congrats on your rebirth! :thumb:

ha i just now figured out who this truthseeker420 guy is lol i thought you disappeared!! so whats up what ya been growin?

LOL, it took you long enough brotha! LOL!

Please come on over to the Outdoor Journal as to where that is where I have been poking in at lately!

OK all,

I didn't get to save any of it. when the buds dried they had webs on them again. So I just trashed the Fire OG! :(

I have been so busy with the outdoor plants and working here on the site that I just completely blanked out about this journal. So without further a due!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Follow TruthSeekr420 on the Outdoor Adventure!

Back
Top Bottom