Please help?

Attachments

• 20200805_152133.jpg
    20200805_152133.jpg
    801.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200805_151936.jpg
    20200805_151936.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 23
It almost looks like clawing or twisting vs wilting. I know with Promix it's not necessary to pH but do you have any idea what your pH is at? Swings in pH are thought to cause leaf twisting, along with a VPD that's out of line (low humidity, high heat). I'm guessing when you transplanted you went from Promix in the old container to Promix in the new one, and didn't switch media from like coco to Promix? Also if you have a little more info on your feeding dosage and frequency/schedule that will also help. High nitrogen can cause curling but you don't have other signs of it, like a dark green plant color, that would suggest it.

Running through your journal it looks like the Fire og always had a little bit of a twist to her leaves. I would say I'm wrong about it only being a twist, as she did look happy and perky before the transplant. My guess is the wilted look is just a little transplant shock and the twist to the leaves just might be genetic. Did the root ball stay intact with her when you transplanted or did it fall apart?

Running through your journal it looks like the Fire og always had a little bit of a twist to her leaves. I would say I'm wrong about it only being a twist, as she did look happy and perky before the transplant. My guess is the wilted look is just a little transplant shock and the twist to the leaves just might be genetic. Did the root ball stay intact with her when you transplanted or did it fall apart?
Root ball I cant remeber. Long roots
It wilted before I transplant it. Gonna let it dry out and water with no nutes see if I can bring back
This is my second fire of plant
20200805_151938.jpg

Yup, maybe she just has wet feet and needs a bit of drying out, it shouldn't take more than a day or so, doesn't look like she is drenched.

Maybe give her a once over, top to bottom and see if there might be a critter infestation brewing, you never know sometimes and it's better safe than sorry.

So the plant seems bushier but still looks the same. I took it outside and and drenched her with the hose hoping to flush it out. I left it in the porch so hoping itll dry out quicker if outside with the air movement and the natural light.
Guess we shall see what it does when I return home this afternoon

Back
Top Bottom