Firecrackers Recipe

Zeke

What You NEED!

Peanut Butter
Saltines or Snack Crackers (Graham Crackers are best)
Marijuana
Foil
Oven

1. Take 2 crackers and put a lot of peanut butter on both of them.
2. Then put marijuana on top of both of the 2 cracker.
3. Put the crackers together, to make a sandwich.
4. Put the sandwiches on the sheet of foil, and place it in your oven.
5. Bake at 300degrees for 20 minutes.

I like to make these with Graham Crackers, they're the best. Also dont smoke pot before eating it. It just dont make sense.

You ask why do you have to bake them? Because it makes them taste better, and for the THC to work it needs to be heated up, much like smoking, or cooked, to release the thc.

won't work... the most it'll do is vaporize the weed... what you need is some kind of oil or fat to dissolve the thc in when heated...

snugglefunked said:
won't work... the most it'll do is vaporize the weed... what you need is some kind of oil or fat to dissolve the thc in when heated...
Peanut butter has more than enough fat...
Believe me, I've tried this...
One thing I would change... break up the weed and mix it into the peanut butter so less THC is wasted in the atmosphere when cooking...
And I would maybe lower your cooking temp a bit...

Anyway, haha, I smoked before I ate firecrackers once...
It was actually my first time ever ingesting weed....
It was funny, my high had worn off for the most part, i had eaten a gram in firecrackers about 1 30 into my high....
Then all of the sudden BAM!
BAKED AGAIN!

cannabis butter, cannabis peanut butter
id imagine the peanut butter has more oils from the nuts aswell,
how about making peanut butter firecrackers from scratch making cannabis butter ,but using peanuts whilst making the butter to get more oil to bond the thc?

yeah mixing the bud into the pb would work much better...

Oh man cannibis peanut butter sounds so good right now

I mixed about a !/8 th of decarbed buds, grinded really fine, mixed into a 1/2 cup of peanut butter, covered with plastic wrap & nuked it for 20 seconds, 3 times, let it cool & spread on whatever you want, i used graham crackers. I ate the whole thing & got so high, i thought i was on acid! After severe munchies attack, i passed out with cheese puffs in my mouth! I woke up 6 hours later on the floor with cheese puffs in my mouth & i was still high as hell. I made it to my bed & passed out for another 5 hours. I woke up still feeling a lil' lightheaded, but it went away after i ate something & took a shower. It took about 2 hours for it to hit me full force, but i should've only really eaten 1/2 of it!!‍♂️♂️

I mixed about a !/8 th of decarbed buds, grinded really fine, mixed into a 1/2 cup of peanut butter, covered with plastic wrap & nuked it for 20 seconds, 3 times, let it cool & spread on whatever you want, i used graham crackers. I ate the whole thing & got so high, i thought i was on acid! After severe munchies attack, i passed out with cheese puffs in my mouth! I woke up 6 hours later on the floor with cheese puffs in my mouth & i was still high as hell. I made it to my bed & passed out for another 5 hours. I woke up still feeling a lil' lightheaded, but it went away after i ate something & took a shower. It took about 2 hours for it to hit me full force, but i should've only really eaten 1/2 of it!!‍♂️♂️

Back
Top Bottom