Firefox problem

BSGPa

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had this problem. Last night i was on here using firefox, which is what i always use. All of a sudden all of the images on the site just disappeared. The pics of the magazine on the home page was gone, and aslo everything in the photo gallery, as well all avitars. This mourning i decided to try Internet Explorer and everything works fine. I tried delteing all cookies, history, and anything i could find in the tool bar, but for some reason firefox just won't work right, with just this site. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks for any help:rollit:

<--- tech support. you most likely need to just clear your cookies and temp files. open firefox, click tools, click clear private data, make sure cookies and offline website data are selected, then clear the data. close firefox, reopen, problem should be gone. if not, send me a pm and ill help you some more.

Yeah I tried all that. I'm a computer guy myself. I tried all of that last night and then thought it was because of the system maintenance. I actually just uninstalled firefox and evrything that goes with it and reinstalled it, and now it is working fine. Andi i did try Avant, but i just wasn't feelin it. Thanks though Thanks again everyone for your help i appreciate it.

I haven't had any problems with Firefox on these forums, but for other sites I've had to disable certain add-ons in order to get thing working properly.

Back
Top Bottom