First 190 grain alcohol extract for vape juice

Bay707

Bruce banner strain 22 grams.
I will do 11 grams decarb and do 11 grams frozen . Then put in a mason jar and double boil in rice cooker to evaperate alcohol. Any suggestions or comments feel free. First timer.
20191109_161115.jpg
20191109_161100.jpg
20191109_161035.jpg

Bubblebhash is for cannabutter. And i was going to use the coffe maker for boiling out alcohol. I didnt feel comfortable with it so just used the rice cooker method. And as far as decarbing i couldnt find a str8 method to making vape juice so i am taking bits and pieces from diffrent methods .

Late post . But this is the end product of my froze method of collection. This is how i did it.
I froze the alchohol and flower separately for 24 hrs. Then i poured alcohol just enough to cover the flower about 3/4 ". Then swirled it around for 2 mins stuck it back in the freezer for 15 mins. Taking it out every 5 mins to swirl a little. I did not use anything to agitate the flower. I did not want to break up the plants material. Got a strainer and coffe filter strained it out and put in rife cooker let it boil off the alcohol. When it go to a smaller amount, i then transferred to a small metal baking bowl. I set my hot plate to 225 degrees. Finished off evaporating the rest there. ( used the hotplate for the temperature setting, had more control). And this is the end result.
20191112_104121.jpg

Watch this video, It is quality stuff when finished.

That is the method I use, have for awhile.
Makes some quality FECO/CCO.

Yes because it is flavorless and has no coloring, carmel etc in it. If 190 isn't available then 150 usually is and least option is 90 vodka. they all will do the job. Don't use like 151 Rum.

Does grain need to be used? Here in Pennsylvania I don't think we sell it.

You can buy Food Grade 99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol on Amazon.
I buy cheap Russian grain alcohol, under $10 a liter, I also recapture my alcohol, well usually around 80% anyway.
This is the Distiller I use to make my oil.

You can buy Food Grade 99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol on Amazon.
I buy cheap Russian grain alcohol, under $10 a liter, I also recapture my alcohol, well usually around 80% anyway.
This is the Distiller I use to make my oil.
Thanks. I have trim from 3 harvests sitting in my freezer and was looking for easiest and cheapest method to use them.

When I use my still, I recover about 2/3 of my IPA for reuse.

How are you able to check the solution to tell when it need more added to when it is finished?

How are you able to check the solution to tell when it need more added to when it is finished?
I worry about burning the oil with that pot / stove top still. Did you watch the video at the beginning of this post. It shows clearly how to finish the oil and alcohol evaporation. Good luck. I built one out of a tea kettle.

Back
Top Bottom