First 2000 Watt SCROG

Don't feel like you have to rush on our account :)

Me, I'd go more on the trichs than the pistils. And PPP was supposed to be an early finisher, ha, ha, ha.

Post some pics, I want to see what I'm in for :)

Good luck :peace:

Hey thanks guys.Im not feeling rushed just getting anxtious. These were suppose to be done over a month ago. I am cutting them down either way in the next 2-3 days.Im gonna give them a 24 hr dark period the start hacking away.Here are the last pics before harvest pics.85 days flowering 2 8 week strains. WOW. One cool thing if you look close you can see a ton of purple.and I think mountain dew owes me for advertizing lol

80_days_003.JPG

80_days_002.JPG

80_days_005.JPG

80_days_009.JPG

80_days_010.JPG

80_days_027.JPG

80_days_034.JPG

80_days_036.JPG

80_days_037.JPG

80_days_038.JPG

80_days_040.JPG

80_days_039.JPG

Allright so thats it I will post more pics after harvest last chance to get in on the +reps weight guess contest.

man those really do look dense, they don't look incredibly large for 1000w bulbs but hopefully they pack a big punch. I don't remember you saying which lights you have, are they super HPS's? Not that it really matters, I ran 400w lights before and in all honesty I didn't notice a difference between the 400w bulb that came with my hood/ballast and the growlux or whatever light it was I replaced it with. I harvested the same with both and sometimes wonder if dropping $100 a bulb is worth it but I still do it anyway. I don't think you should weave past a week next grow if you weave at all. Instead of doing 80% then weave to 100% during flower veg to 100% and just flip to flower, it will be a jungle but well worth it if you don't mind a mess at harvest time. the 1000w bulbs have great penetration so although it wont be "as" even of a screen it won't matter. your screen definitely looks prettier than mine though :yummy:

Sorr i dont have alot of time I have been cuttuing all day and still have a long way to go.I will answer everyones ? as sson as I am done. Man this is alot of work whew

harvest_time_002.JPG

That looks like the good kind of work!

man those really do look dense, they don't look incredibly large for 1000w bulbs but hopefully they pack a big punch. I don't remember you saying which lights you have, are they super HPS's? Not that it really matters, I ran 400w lights before and in all honesty I didn't notice a difference between the 400w bulb that came with my hood/ballast and the growlux or whatever light it was I replaced it with. I harvested the same with both and sometimes wonder if dropping $100 a bulb is worth it but I still do it anyway. I don't think you should weave past a week next grow if you weave at all. Instead of doing 80% then weave to 100% during flower veg to 100% and just flip to flower, it will be a jungle but well worth it if you don't mind a mess at harvest time. the 1000w bulbs have great penetration so although it wont be "as" even of a screen it won't matter. your screen definitely looks prettier than mine though :yummy:

I think they are a little small as well for 1000watt I think it is all due to the crap soil I used forcing my Ph up through the grow.Lesson learned.As for the light I am using the super hortilux bulbs expensive yes worth it absolutly.They give off more lumens and also hit more of the light spectrum then the less expensive lights.More lumens+more of the color spectrum= more nugs.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.I have been triming for about 9 hours today and still have more to go whew. Me and my buddy have been going to towne. We have had to clean the scissors a few times and have got quite a bit of hash off of them We smoked it it is bomb and tastes great.I will get some more updates tomorrow with pics
:):):):grinjoint::):):)

Back
Top Bottom