First aero clone/veg

Cannabisseur

hey everyone, I'm in need of a little help. i recently just started some clones out aeroponically and i plan on vegging them in aero for a couple more weeks. I'm not sure what is wrong with them, it almost looks like a k deficiency? any feed back is much appreciated! thanks

photo_2_20.JPG
photo_1_16.JPG
photo146.JPG

:helpsmilie: :peace:

It really looks more like a cal/mag issue.

Can you give more details on your water and nutes? Tap? RO? Starting PPM of tap if applicable? If RO are you adding cal/mag?

Thanks for the reply AcesFull, I'm using dechlorinated tap water with Canna aqua vega nutes. The starting ppm of my tap is between 3-10

i just re calibrated my pH/ppm pen and found out my tap water is at 30ppm. (i also keep my pH around 5.7-6.1). I picked up some cal/mag+ hydro supplement and I will add it tomorrow when i swap out the water and clean the system. thanks for the advice! I'll keep you updated with some photos in a couple days

:thanks:

a pH of 5 is much to acidic. for hydro, the best pH ranges are between 5.5-6.5 with 5.8-6.0 being ideal. if the pH drops below 5.5 or rises above 7.0 then some nutrients arent absorbed as fast as possible. however, the pH for soil growing is different. i believe that should be kept around 6-7.

Back
Top Bottom