First Aid

Re: First Aid (update)

WOW, what a wild ride !!

Yeah, once again, this could go in a journal, but really the only reason I'm still updating this thread is cause I've looked for and got help with my issues, and they continue.

Ya know, if I wasn't learning so much, I would've given up a long time ago and started over.

So,,,,, see pics below, she's coming around, and growing SOOOOO busy at the top. Nodes and leaves are on top of each other, I've had to actually comb her with my fingers to sort out what leaf belongs where.

THEN.... last night, I move the planter to find THIS:::

Upon closer look with the 40X, THIS is what I have:

Took the little buggers to my local Hydro shop for show-n-tell, and picked up some commercial bug-be-gone: SNS 203.

Today happened to be watering day (non-nutes), so I mixed up a gallon of water with 3 oz of the SNS. Here's the warning (for me and others out there that may still be learning). Ph BEFORE the SNS was a nice 6.3. AFTER adding the SNS, I was down at 5.7. So I touched up my water till it was 6.5.

I gave my baby a thorough drenching with the mixture, and then a foliar spray to try to nip this pest issue before it gets out of hand.

I also cleaned my entire grow area, all tools, bottles, etc....

Keeping my fingers crossed.

She's looking a lot better. Now make sure you let the soil dry out really well between waterings. As the soil in the pot at the root zone dries out, the plants roots stretch a lot looking for more water. Just before the water supply dries up completely, and before she starts wilting, that's when you give her a nice healthy watering next.

Back
Top Bottom