First Attempted Outdoor Bag Seed Grow In Soil 2017

I tried putting one the CFLs on them last night and I think it worked because today tons new growth but still flowering.
420-magazine-mobile162645112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile366199147.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1771513616.jpg
420-magazine-mobile884777163.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1604433859.jpg

I tried putting one the CFLs on them last night and I think it worked because today tons new growth but still flowering.
420-magazine-mobile162645112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile366199147.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1771513616.jpg
420-magazine-mobile884777163.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1604433859.jpg

Hi - how're they coming along? Depending on where you are, you might not be able to stop them flowering. If the days are really getting shorter, I mean. Are you having any luck with the CFL addition? If they're determined to flower you might get some cool bonsai buds.

Hi - how're they coming along? Depending on where you are, you might not be able to stop them flowering. If the days are really getting shorter, I mean. Are you having any luck with the CFL addition? If they're determined to flower you might get some cool bonsai buds.

Your right they are still flowering, I even added another cfl and made a makeshift tent for nighttime but they continue flowering, but look at them roots :)

420-magazine-mobile16480861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile376968715.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1042437807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1484393542.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2036961551.jpg
420-magazine-mobile981380219.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1878925044.jpg
420-magazine-mobile122486143.jpg

Well so far they have kind of stopped flowering because it was getting cold out so I decided to put them inside in my closet and I put 4 CFL lights in there. They are also getting some LST on the lower extremities since she's growing kind of bushy and the little one it's starting to take off I've kept them on 24 hour lights for the past week . Should I continue to let them sit under 24-hour light or should I start to transition into the 18 6 or 12 12? And I've been kind of relax on any type of nutrients and stuff like that just because I didn't want to throw it into more shock just the way things have been going I just wanted to keep it simple. I'll post some pictures of last week and then I will also go and upload some pictures from today that way you can kind of see how much growth they actually really have gotten since I brought them inside under 24-hour light

You wanna go back to 12/12 if they were already in flower

I think GX was hoping to stop them flowering and get more veg out of them, yes?

So Blazin, is there anything problematic about doing that if they've started flowering before you want them to? I'm not having a go... I'm genuinely asking that question. Enquiring minds want to know!

I can see that they are popping out 3 bladed leaves now, which can be a sign of 'photoperiod stress' (thanks recent post by DocBud).

So it looks like you did get them to start bulking up again, well done! They look happier now than they did outside. I do wonder tho' whether Blazin W ain't right and you might just get them back to flowering and build some nice buds to enjoy now. But it does look like they could veg out a bit more... even with some 3 bladed 'stress' leaves... curious what Blazin thinks about that. You might post a question about it in the 'ask anything' thread. Get some advice about the revegging thing. Come to think of it - people often reveg a whole plant after harvest so hey, it's probably totally fine. As you were! Looks like you could easily get some more size before switching back to flower...

:Namaste:

I think GX was hoping to stop them flowering and get more veg out of them, yes?

So Blazin, is there anything problematic about doing that if they've started flowering before you want them to? I'm not having a go... I'm genuinely asking that question. Enquiring minds want to know!

So it looks like you did get them to start bulking up again, well done! They look happier now than they did outside. I do wonder tho' whether Blazin W ain't right and you might just get them back to flowering and build some nice buds to enjoy now.

Yeah basically I was worried because they were flowering so much and they were so small I just I needed more veg growth on them and I thought that you know since the days are getting shorter it's getting colder I would just bring them inside and throw some light on and I wanted to be able to control the environment a bit more. I can't help it I'm an optimist so getting the clippings off of my plants before they were sadly taken away from this world I really didn't know what to expect with them and immediately when they started to root they started to flower and that's that was not what I wanted so I'm I'm happy I see a ton of new growth and the bottom is getting pretty stocky there's a bunch of stems coming out with new Bud sites on them everywhere so far I think that my little experiment worked and it's just taking some time for the plant to get back into its the groove. I I do want to start tapering the light down I probably don't want to go straight from 24 to 12 and 12 unless you guys recommend that or should I just go you know slowly do it

Well the girls are looking lovely :) definitely got a ton of growth in the past two weeks and hardly can tell she was a reveg. The other one is a little slower but catching up. Just using 4 23w cfls,

Your Vibe Attracts Your tribe

Nice transition :thumb:

Hey Goddess - yeah! Great work getting them going inside. They are indeed looking lovely!

Is that a little seed in a cup over to the left? .

I don't know much about changing light schedules. I've read some growers who say taper it slowly over like a week, and then others who say it makes no difference so just flip em! There are also those who prefer 11/13 once they get there.

I reckon pick an option somewhere in that range and find out what happens!! ..

.♥️

Hey Goddess - yeah! Great work getting them going inside. They are indeed looking lovely!

Is that a little seed in a cup over to the left? .

I don't know much about changing light schedules. I've read some growers who say taper it slowly over like a week, and then others who say it makes no difference so just flip em! There are also those who prefer 11/13 once they get there.

I reckon pick an option somewhere in that range and find out what happens!! ..

.♥️
Haha yeah i definitely thought about that shortly after the pic. The girls are on 12/12 and seedling is 3 days old and under 24hour light in my bathroom cabinet. Growing like a weed, ;)

[/B]well its official....either my bf is an informant or its time to move.... I gave it a shot and it was so closer YET AGAIN. this time wasn't the bf pulling them up...it was the LAW this time. But i still managed to keep my baby.... I don't get it. I'm in no way looking for any kind of recognition or profit..this is specifically for personal information and use on the way to home grown responds to different environments/circumstances.. I have stressed my girls out to the max I'm sure and they act as if unphased....needless to say I'm bummed and scratching me head with this one.

[/B]well its official....either my bf is an informant or its time to move.... I gave it a shot and it was so closer YET AGAIN. this time wasn't the bf pulling them up...it was the LAW this time. But i still managed to keep my baby.... I don't get it. I'm in no way looking for any kind of recognition or profit..this is specifically for personal information and use on the way to home grown responds to different environments/circumstances.. I have stressed my girls out to the max I'm sure and they act as if unphased....needless to say I'm bummed and scratching me head with this one.

WTF? That's a bit intense! Did they confiscate your babies? Are you under charges? How did this happen!!? I'm sure you're asking yourself that last question too ..

So will you continue with the seedling or shut up shop for now until you move?

Seriously, so sorry to hear about this latest set back. You seem to have patience and perseverance for it though and there's no doubt growing needs that. ..

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom