First Auto-Flowering - Northern Lights - SOG - Coco - Advice Welcome!

Skunkballs420

Hi All,

Firstly all advice and tips would be greatly appreciated, knowledge is power after all.

I am planning on setting up a SOG style grow using autoflowering northern lights, strain is from seedsman and is one of their wholesale deals.

I wanted to know roughly how many to fit into my tent which is 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m, I am planning on 15l pots of which the mixture is around 30/70 perlite/coco or is this too much medium for autoflowers? I want to give this medium the credit it deserves after a series of failures in RDWC systems. Simplicity is key here, as is time spent.

Also does anyone have any recommendations at to a preferred base nutrient for coco/pertite I have already purchased the Canadian Xpress base coco, Some nitrazyme, and a Root Stim.

I will be taking pictures and updating the journal as I go. so feel free to join the ride, I want to give nsomehting back to the place that has helped me out stalking the forums so many times !

Cheers All

Skunkballs

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom