420 Magazine Background

First Auto-Flowering - Northern Lights - SOG - Coco - Advice Welcome!

Skunkballs420

Hi All,

Firstly all advice and tips would be greatly appreciated, knowledge is power after all.

I am planning on setting up a SOG style grow using autoflowering northern lights, strain is from seedsman and is one of their wholesale deals.

I wanted to know roughly how many to fit into my tent which is 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m, I am planning on 15l pots of which the mixture is around 30/70 perlite/coco or is this too much medium for autoflowers? I want to give this medium the credit it deserves after a series of failures in RDWC systems. Simplicity is key here, as is time spent.

Also does anyone have any recommendations at to a preferred base nutrient for coco/pertite I have already purchased the Canadian Xpress base coco, Some nitrazyme, and a Root Stim.

I will be taking pictures and updating the journal as I go. so feel free to join the ride, I want to give nsomehting back to the place that has helped me out stalking the forums so many times !

Cheers All

Skunkballs

David Bowman

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Top Bottom