First autoflower

Two days shy of 3 weeks in flower. This is the furthest I've gotten, so pretty happy!
Looking good.You might have to put a stake on that big colo you are going to have.Some of the other guys on here could probably tell you how or if you need one.
I've harvested half my crop so far.Around 4ozs dried.

Attachments

• 20200515_135257.jpg
    20200515_135257.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 56
Looking good. I agree, ya might want to support that main cola. Also, nice pot elevators :ganjamon:

Looking good.You might have to put a stake on that big colo you are going to have.Some of the other guys on here could probably tell you how or if you need one.
I've harvested half my crop so far.Around 4ozs dried.
Good for you my friend. If I had 4ozs, I would be set for two years!! But who wants to smoke the same strain for two years?? How is it. Have you tried a little before you cure it?

I’d say yes to an ounce easy if all goes well. You’re only in week 3 of flower. Lots of time for those colas to fatten up. How long did the breeder say the flower time is?

Nice buzz.Needs to cure a month to get that gangster taste.I have 4 different types plus 5 Ammensia Kush autos a month in.Im really looking forward to my photo senis Orange Shubert and Gelato which will be done in late Sept or early October.
You should definitely get a oz off that plant.How many hrs of direct sunlight is she getting?

Says 60 days in flower so I guess I have 5 more weeks?

Yeah, something like 5-6 more weeks. That means about you’re about 1/3 of the way through flower. Plenty of time for her to fatten up.

Nice buzz.Needs to cure a month to get that gangster taste.I have 4 different types plus 5 Ammensia Kush autos a month in.Im really looking forward to my photo senis Orange Shubert and Gelato which will be done in late Sept or early October.
You should definitely get a oz off that plant.How many hrs of direct sunlight is she getting?
Right at 10 hours.

This will complete my 1st harvest of the year.Hope to have 2 more.
The pic with the big leaves is Feminized Gelato. Never seen leaves like that.She we I'll be a beast.

Attachments

• 20200523_145627.jpg
    20200523_145627.jpg
    843.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 20200523_122504.jpg
    20200523_122504.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • 20200523_122445.jpg
    20200523_122445.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
This will complete my 1st harvest of the year.Hope to have 2 more.
The pic with the big leaves is Feminized Gelato. Never seen leaves like that.She we I'll be a beast.
Looks good! Hope the drying and curing is successful. Here's my only girl.

Attachments

• 20200524_173844.jpg
    20200524_173844.jpg
    785.9 KB · Views: 59
Ok everyone. I'm a few weeks from harvest and was wondering what was an easy way to dry and cure. I've read a bunch of stuff, just want to know the easiest way for a small amount like this
I have jars and Boveda packs, but no tent or designated area. What do you suggest for a first timer? Thanks

Ok everyone. I'm a few weeks from harvest and was wondering what was an easy way to dry and cure. I've read a bunch of stuff, just want to know the easiest way for a small amount like this
I have jars and Boveda packs, but no tent or designated area. What do you suggest for a first timer? Thanks

I use cardboard boxes with strung with string. I also put a couple of hygrometers in there so I’ll know when it’s time to put them in jars. Kind of like the video below. Not my video.

I use cardboard boxes with strung with string. I also put a couple of hygrometers in there so I’ll know when it’s time to put them in jars. Kind of like the video below. Not my video.
My main problem is location. I can't be smelling up the house, but may be able to hide in frig in garage. Temp and humidity is crucial for this, correct? The cardboard box would need to be in the house where the temp is cool, and not sitting in a hot garage. Correct? I have to be a little stealth with this.

If you want to do it in a garage frig, do a search on “low and slow”. It’s a way to dry in your frig in either paper bags or jars with screen over the opening......if I’m remembering correctly.

If you want to do it in a garage frig, do a search on “low and slow”. It’s a way to dry in your frig in either paper bags or jars with screen over the opening......if I’m remembering correctly.
If I can do it in a closet, how long do you dry for? When do you know it's done?

If you read through the link below, it should answer a bunch of your questions. Also, do a search on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom