First bloom box grow

doh, resize the pic.. 2hrs later... wat a pain in the azz. well check out the progress.
first cutting from the bloombox
X4.jpg

X5.jpg

the chronic plant that was giving me such problems turned out to be a real beauty, and the one that was growing strong turned out to be a male. so i just cloned the female plant, and moved my mazar clones to the closet becuase i needed the space in the box. chronic will be my next grow in the box.
X1.jpg

X2.jpg

X3.jpg

this cloner works awesome, i got 100% last time i used it

still havnt cut these ladies down. they are going much longer than i anticipated. the first tree that i cut was really premature. it looks really pretty but doesnt have smell or taste. the others are nearly done, they are sucking up a couple gallons a day. the leaves are starting to yellow now so i am going to wait a few more days. the trichs are almost all cloudy.

as soon as this crop is done i will be ending this journal and starting a new one. i will post pics of the final crop. the first tree wieghed in about an oz.

all the clones have rooted
b221.jpg

b112.jpg

my chronic plant seems sick. she is in soil hydroton mix. seems to have stoped growing. and new growth lookks really limp adn starting to get yellow tips.
b55.jpg

b66.jpg

my mazar clones are in the same soil mix but seems to be growing fine. although the leaves seems to be twisting a little.
B77.jpg

That plant above just looks like it is rooting, everything else looks great. I would let the plants go until u get some amber trics. Usually any plant that has a 56 day flowering time can go 70 days without a drop in quality of buds. They will gain like 10-30% weight in those last days alone. Lack of smell and taste is a characteristic of unfinished bud.

wow.. look at the size of this bud. my first official harvest. this bud looks like some real killer.
ax.jpg

at.jpg

an old tshirt that i found in the back of my closet.lol

what a long day. i was trimming the buds for 4-5 hours. finally finished! the monsterous bud i have showed you previously dried for 4 days and now i jared her up. i didnt weigh it but i think it was about 1 1/2 - 2 oz. definatley a very successful harvest. the first pic is the was the biggest yeilding plant.
ac.jpg

this next pic is the rest of the harvest.
ab.jpg

everything is dried up and put in jars. there was a total of thirteen jars. hope everyone enjoyed the journal. i will be doing another journal. growing a set of Chronic plants. :thanks:
1grow.jpg

nice grow ,are you doing another at this time. thanks :cool:

Back
Top Bottom