0102141822.jpg
0102141822a.jpg
0103141333.jpg
0103141112.jpg
0102141900.jpg

Also i know it early but can anyone help me figure out the sex of my plant
she has her pre flowers and i see no signs of balls or pollen saks

AGAIN GUYS ID APPRECIATE ANY ADVISE THANKS:thumb:

Make sure you look at all your fan leaves. You have one I see covering a node. Any where you see that a bud will grow do not let a fan leaf cover it. tuck it or pluck it :)

Make sure you look at all your fan leaves. You have one I see covering a node. Any where you see that a bud will grow do not let a fan leaf cover it. tuck it or pluck it :)

That makes sense thatnks brottha,
do u think my lighting is correct for veg?

I see no problem with the lights you have. For one plant you doing a good job. she looks beautiful. You are also doing good with tying her down. she will get big and bushy. Just don't cut off to many fan leafs but don't let them cover growing area.

Always try tucking fan leafs before cutting them.

I just had an idea do u think it would be kool for the plant or effect it in anyway
if i turn on the center light abit earlier or later to get
all the little colas she has popping out out the center to
i guess grow faster and catch up with other growth
Again its just an idea i dont know if sheel be effected in anyway

If you do that the out side will start reaching for light. So the out side might get stretched out. that might make your buds smaller on out side if you make them stretch.

The center will catch up cuz they will be new middle growth witch the plant makes the main. so always let the middle catch before pulling them out to the side.

One way you can play with your lights is spread them out just alittle bit. Remember the plant will always grow towards light so now you have been tying them down and out try moving lights out a bit and teach the plant to grow out and leave the new growth alone in the middle.

One way you can play with your lights is spread them out just alittle bit. Remember the plant will always grow towards light so now you have been tying them down and out try moving lights out a bit and teach the plant to grow out and leave the new growth alone in the middle.

so wer exacactly do u think ishould move tbem higher or.?

No I would only move up when plants move up. Maybe point outside lights straight down. I looked at your first pic and you are about out of room in side to side :) your set up looks perfect to me. I have done soil for over 10 years. I dont know if you seen my new build I am going huge in D.W.C. I am going to post step by step in grow. I am already doing pics of build. My baby just popped up out and reaching for light. I will be posting pic today. I am going to grow two purple La Confidential and two Lucy. I am doing two plants each in one 17gal pots

No I would only move up when plants move up. Maybe point outside lights straight down. I looked at your first pic and you are about out of room in side to side :) your set up looks perfect to me. I have done soil for over 10 years. I dont know if you seen my new build I am going huge in D.W.C. I am going to post step by step in grow. I am already doing pics of build. My baby just popped up out and reaching for light. I will be posting pic today. I am going to grow two purple La Confidential and two Lucy. I am doing two plants each in one 17gal pots

Thanks man ill give it a shot and ill take a look at ur girls
do uthink with this space ill be able to veg i want the 4main branchrs to grow straight up instead of more to the sides
thats y i lst'd it
any advice
maybe scrog'ing?

HOWS THAT LOOK?
0104141528a.jpg

One more thing i just saw that my oldest fan leaves r dying abit. wat could that be
I havent given her any nutes yet just water purified
0104141845.jpg

No. I was checking out some lights and saw that. thought it was a cool build. Making a good hood for cfl is a great idea. No matter what lights that are being used the better the hood reflector the more the lights are being utilities for plant growth. I always look at lights this way. if you see light on top then its using half the rays for nothing. Any ways I just thought you would like to see some thing simple and good to make. It may give you ideas to make the best out of what you got.

Back
Top Bottom