First CFL/Soil Grow!

420Coupe

hey whats up every one i have used this site for plenty of information and have had VERYYY successful pottings :cheer::cheer: haha but they were all improvised Airoponics and hydro both successfully every plant over 1.5lbs dry weight and very potent !

However, this will be my first FULL CFL /Soil Grow and will be keeping one of them as a Bonsai mother ! :tokin: here the set up im using.

5 galon square pot 1'
a Mix of Miracle grow organic and reg potting soil
Fox Farm Nutrients (Big Blood,Grow Big, Tiger Bloom)
2x23watt CFL Cool White (5000k)
1x23watt CFL bright white (6500k)
1x23watt CFL Soft White (2700k)
Rigged Intercooler for ventilation

img00121201102012036.jpg

img00120201102012035.jpg

img00122201102012037.jpg

They are 1 week old planted on 01/25/2011

Any suggestions for Soil and CFL ? nothing i'd have to do differently? besides weekly nutes instead of daily ?

I also agree with hemp, if I were u I wouldnt let them get to much bigger the roots are going to be fighting for what they need down thier by time your done with your 12/12 they will be all twisted up with each other making it harder for a transplant making more stress even if they were girls thiers that chance the could go herme on u by doing it that way, I would asume, I have trouble with one plant in one pot going root bound I could only imagine double or triple that..

trying to find the best one to start a mother.. planning on setting up a couple bubblers and taking clones off the best sprout trying to narrow it down. Your suggesting removing them and putting them in individual cups ?

I would have to say yes, but how to go about transplanting something like that I would have no clue on how to do.. That's like taking gum out of hair and not trying to pull any out, I would love to no how u do it tho..

i had already moved them from other soil it was a tedious job pulling out everything with out losing any. im just going to leave these and kill off those that are not striving and keep the best 2-4 in the pot.

thanks again for the input... btw these are bag seeds from Arizona Kush and some purple hybrid.. i have no ideas which are which though so that was the other reason for keeping the multiple seeds to see which was what.

Sorry about the SHITTYYYYY picture res. using my blackberry :straightface: but either way would love any one that can help identify any of these on which are the healthiest if there are 2 kinds here and which i should keep. Thanks guys. Plants are 9 days old.
img00125201102030318.jpg

Plant A
img00127201102030320.jpg

Plant B
img00126201102030319.jpg

Plant C
img00132201102030321.jpg

Plant D
img00134201102030322.jpg

group shot of all of them.. the ones i labeled and took pictures of are the ones i think are the healthiest and are striving

im thinking of growing these 4 together and just taking clones to start my bubbler system

^ That was from very early on i was not here for a week when first germinated due to floors being redone. When i came back workers had moved them out of light and drowned them. They had signs of root rot. I havent lost hope on them though cause their root systems were huge so i transplanted and they've still yet to spread it out so seems like i caught them in time.

Yeah, once again sorry about the pictures i've been looking for my camera everywhere can not find it. but i've been trying to wash out most of the ish in the MG soil with just plain distilled water.

Back
Top Bottom