420 Magazine Background

First Clones

420dabbing

So I know I've been neglecting this journal but here is an update, the two clones lower leaves died of do I had to cut then both are starting new growth on top, I haven't checked for roots in about a week or so. Still getting a Verde mist daily with neutral water in between.

420dabbing

No pics but I mixed super soil to use with this grow its cooking right now. The clones have been transferred to dirt. I put them in 1 gal smart pots with sensi soil and coco coir. I have tried to stick them in the sun but they aren't strong enough yet. lol

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Looking good and crazy recipe for the soil. I don't think I will ever conjure up the energy to do anything beyond mixing bagged soil and Perlite. Also, if I put all that stuff in a pot my dog would dig it up in a heartbeat! I added just some blood meal to a plant once and it was completely uprooted within 3 minutes of walking away. Dogs and blood, whatchagonnado!

I like the height of those smart pots. Are they home made? The ones I have are more squat and wide but I remember seeing that 16" was best for the tap root length.

420dabbing

Not much new growth I'm waiting till the second set of fans gets bigger on miss dual tops before I start to fim on her. As for runty she has some catching up to do but again I'm going to fim her at the same point as her big sister, when the fans get big enough.
Tiny

Tiny

Bertha

Bertha

Top Bottom