65 watt LED 2,700K for VEG & Flower
250 watt CFL 2,700K for Flower
Small Desk Fan & Large Size Fan
PH 6.8
Light Schedule 18/6 for VEG 12/12 for Flower
Vegging for 8 wks (4 more to go!) and Flowering for 9
Transplanted at 2 Weeks old
Pruned & Topped and 3 1/2 Weeks Old.

Thank You! I have the space she could grow up to 4' If she would be awesome enough to do that for me but this strain usually only grows 2-3' I topped at the 6th node and have kept my lights 3" away to make her grow squat like that.

That's good to hear. I will have limited vertical space, so I want to keep my plants stout.

Answered this in your question thread but I'll come for the ride over here!

Beautiful topping bud!!

Edit:: I love the short spacing. I try and achieve this every grow. As you expose her to longer night cycles she will use all the sugars and starches she stores during the day light that she can use until night. Which will cause a stretch period. Keep it short and she'll do all the work!

Answered this in your question thread but I'll come for the ride over here!

Beautiful topping bud!!

Edit:: I love the short spacing. I try and achieve this every grow. As you expose her to longer night cycles she will use all the sugars and starches she stores during the day light that she can use until night. Which will cause a stretch period. Keep it short and she'll do all the work!

Pigeons420 Thank you for your response. Is there a way to take down my question or mark it as answered now?

I am shocked no one has brought up the fact that I stripped this little lady of all her fan leafs to grow the undergrowth. "To Prune Or Not To Prune" I know there are a lot of adamant people who would never do such a thing. But I'm doing this experiment for all of us. And so far she is speaking for herself. She is loving it!

Defoliation is something I don't participate in.

I'm a strong believer of no defol. But I respect everyone's decision to take control of their own grow and medication. I think it goes "to each their own"

Great job!

Yes, they respond to defoliation with rapid re-growth. She's fighting to survive, so that response isn't surprising. I love the spirit of experimentation. You'll eventually reach your own conclusions as to whether the burst in new growth was worth the reduction in Brix, the ultimate determinant to plant health and vigor.

Having chosen to limit my own defoliation to that stretch of time when we prepare to flip, I accept that the Brix reduction caused by defoliation is likely negligent in the final analysis.

Hi SmallGrow I'm SweetSue. So nice to meet you. In case you hadn't noticed, I get a bit wordy sometimes. LOL!

You have one sweet little plant going here and your plan looks solid so far. I love the node spacing. That'll serve you well going forward. I can't resist a good CFL grow. I think the node spacing and chunky nature one achieves with CFLs at this stage make them the perfect choice for seedlings.

I'm honored to be invited to join this happy band of cultivators already assembled. You've gathered some of my favorite people here. Hi guys! :ciao:

I need to run. Trying to catch up on old subscriptions tonight, so of course I started that venture by adding yours on. What fun living here becomes. :laughtwo:

:party: :slide: :party:

There you go!!!

Back
Top Bottom