First Closet Grow Aurora Indica Feminized Seedling To 1 Month Old

Aurora Indica Feminized 4 Weeks & 4 days old.
photo_4_63.JPG

After defoliation #2
photo_3_2_27.JPG
photo_2_3_14.JPG
photo_1_4_11.JPG

Also some LST On lower branches
photo_1_5_5.JPG
photo_2_4_8.JPG

photo_5_52.JPG

After this plant is done Im planting the same Aurora Indica Feminized seed again and not going to do any defoliation so I can see the difference.

Ill give my next up date on 10/01/15 as she will be 5 weeks old. Only 3 More weeks of veg to go!!

You are better off leaving her on the veg light until you flip or better yet use both during the stretch when she will put on a huge burst of growth and can really use the extra light. I leave my veg light going for the stretch to limit how much stretch I get tho I also run a 2nd 400W hps light at the same time. Once stretch is over I swap out the veg bulb for another flower bulb.

She looks healthy enough but you would have more growth on her if you hadn't defoliated when you did. Those fans you took off feed the little side branches and without them they need to steal food from the rest of the plant which slows everything down.

L8r

You are better off leaving her on the veg light until you flip or better yet use both during the stretch when she will put on a huge burst of growth and can really use the extra light. I leave my veg light going for the stretch to limit how much stretch I get tho I also run a 2nd 400W hps light at the same time. Once stretch is over I swap out the veg bulb for another flower bulb.

She looks healthy enough but you would have more growth on her if you hadn't defoliated when you did. Those fans you took off feed the little side branches and without them they need to steal food from the rest of the plant which slows everything down.

L8r

:adore:

looks somewhat different than the cut i had. mine was very afphi. and the most potent smoke i have had, in an indica. at least so far. mine was a bit harsh. well, not harsh. ......RASPY! but the flavor was slightly lemon, and earth. i should have held on to it. mine would be about 28" or sio at finish., i seldom did ANY pinching. and got a huge central cola, with a crown of nice size nugs. mine was very dense. but, i never got mold indoors, with it. i could harvest mine anywhere i wanted, from 56-73 days, and just more narcotic, the longer i waited. would get a bit of purple to it, if it cooled down at nights. i was gettting 1.75 oz per plant. using 4 gals. you will enjoy this. lol. thanks for the post. memories. i used to just sit down in front of the tube, and get blown away on this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom