First Closet Grow With CFLs - Many Pictures

WEEK 4 INTO FLOWERING

Another short update ! Some pictures of the plants by now.

Where I am, ALL the fertiliser I could find was 17-17-17 and some 15-8-20.
What can I do ? 17-17-17 worked good during veg but i'm pretty sure the plants are getting too much nitrogen now.
Any home/mix/compost easy to make that will be richer in potassium ?

All the ideas are welcomed ;)

IMG_008157.JPG
IMG_008651.JPG

Looking good buzz! Unsulphured molasses is great cal-mag-potassium. Do a quick google on it and you'll quickly realize that you don't know what you've done without it.

WEEK 4 INTO FLOWERING

Another short update ! Some pictures of the plants by now.

Where I am, ALL the fertiliser I could find was 17-17-17 and some 15-8-20.
What can I do ? 17-17-17 worked good during veg but i'm pretty sure the plants are getting too much nitrogen now.
Any home/mix/compost easy to make that will be richer in potassium ?

All the ideas are welcomed ;)

As far a soil, i'm using the ProMix all-purpose from home depot, it's in a orange/yellow bale shaped bag. Around 300 pesos.

edit:
You could use 100% coconut water for potassium.

As far a soil, i'm using the ProMix all-purpose from home depot, it's in a orange/yellow bale shaped bag. Around 300 pesos.

edit:
You could use 100% coconut water for potassium.

Thanks for the help :) Amazon now ships way more products to Mexico so I ordered some Fox Farm products ;)

Do you have any cfl's down below? I found with cfl's you could benefit with side lighting. The reason is the lights don't penetrate the top of the canopy very well.

Not unless your scrogging and lollipopping which is ideal with CFLs. The top canopy is what gets the light and the bottom simply helps with aeration.

UPDATE !!!

I wanted to do an update today. This time, it's an update about my setup !

I decided to kick things up a bit. It's my first grow by I already realise some mistakes I've made.
To me, growing is for fun only. It's not to sell, it's not to save money from buying, it's simply for the fun of growing.
Though, why not make it worth it and come up with nice weed !

For this grow, I've been using bag seeds. I decided to buy some auto/feminised seeds.
Here is what I got :

Auto Sour Diesel Haze Feminised Seeds (3)
Royal Dwarf Automatic Feminised Seeds (3)
Auto Northern Lights Feminized Seeds (2)
Auto Anesthesia Feminized Seeds (1)
Super Auto Lemon Haze Feminized Seeds (3)
Amnesia Haze Automatic Feminised Seeds (1)
Auto Lennon Feminized Seeds (1)

At the moment, my plants on the sides don't get much light. Do tell the truth, I think it's going to be a pretty small harvest. This is why I ordered a 400 Watt HPS grow light. It's going to be much more powerfull. I'll also use my current CFL bulbs to give the plants some side/bottom lighting.

A friend of mine gave me a pretty big industrial fan today. I'm going to use it to cool down the HPS. Heat shouldn't be a problem since I now have a nice AC in the room ;)

So next grow, I'll have way more space to work with, a nice light setup and good seeds ;)

I'll post pictures of the current grow soon ! :Namaste:

Woohoo! Sour D in the mix!!!!! That smoke was like a key in my brain that unlocked a door to a higher me! Good luck with the 400w HPS, so much fun, I cant wait for mine.

Woohoo! Sour D in the mix!!!!! That smoke was like a key in my brain that unlocked a door to a higher me! Good luck with the 400w HPS, so much fun, I cant wait for mine.

Hahaha damn ! I can't wait to try it ;)

I'm still making all the plans of the new setup. It's going to be very simple but should work good :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Small update !

Sorry i couldn't post any pictures recently ! The grow is going just fine, but i've been out of the country. My coloc is taking good care of the plants :thumb: I'll be back home on the 7th of January, so expect many, many pictures of the progress ;)

The plants started to be covered in THC ! They have way more since last week ;)

So far, I've learned a lot from this first grow :thumb: I also received all my seeds ! So next grow will start with some good feminized seeds :high-five:

Have a good one guys ;)

Flowering Update !

Hey guys ! Sorry for the late update, I have been out of the country for a while and a friend was taking care of the plants :)

So something very interesting is happening ! During veg, I pinched only 2 plants, once, and the others grew naturally without any LST/pinching.

These are the plants that I pinched : ;)

IMG_106927.JPG

IMG_105243.JPG

And the 3 plants I didn't pinch : (sorry for the horizontal pictures)

IMG_107728.JPG

For an indoor grower, I can now see TONS of benefits in pinching plants !
First of all, they grow way lower ! But also, they seem to have flowered way faster !
Is this due to the plant taking more energy for flowers and less for growing ?

In the first picture, the plant on the left has A LOT of leafs, really bushy. It's even hard to see the buds under all those leafs. Is this good or bad ? I'm wondering if too many leafs could be a problem ?

The plants have a new little problems but now that i'm back i'll do my best to fix all of this :thumb:

Have a nice day guys ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey guys !

Little update, here is the first plant harvested !

I smoked the first hits with my girlfriend and damn, I'm really happy for a first time ! Straight to the head, we laughed a lot ;) Now I'll let the weed cure for a few weeks in the dark.

135612339.JPG

The other ones should come pretty soon :thumb:

I already started an other grow, you can check it out HERE

Back
Top Bottom