First closet grow

and i finaly figured out what i was doing wrong with the pics but i cant go back to edit now

happy.... i have more lights in their now than in the pic i was having trouble with the electrical, the lamp was going out periodically so i had to drop it down.... now i have a little different set up and its working better,
everything is now grounded and on a power strip, the little lamps now have splitters bringing me up to 4 23 watts =6400 lumen so with the flood light =6825 lumen which puts 0me at 13225 lumens.
i have more lights on the way from ebay (god i love ebay found a pack of 4 75watt 3200k 1750 lumen for $4 with free shipping cant beat that) another 7000lumen to put me over 20,000 for flowering.

0214081418.jpg

i re-potted my baby tonight, never had that much trouble before, never gona use clay pots again..... i had to brake it to transplant.

im gona give her another week or soand than ill start flowering, im getting anxious. im ready to know if shes a she...... 'crosses fingers'

this is just before transplanting

0214081419.jpg

im still waiting on the rest to be approved so more to come

she would be fairly tall if i hadnt done Lst, supercropping and coiling,

Watch your growth close. If you dont see a growth spurt, I would go with all red spectrums. The blue may help density and height, but it may stop you grom getting the bug growth you need. There may be a happy medium with cfl's we don't use yet ;-)

Setup look much better now, I hope by adding blue spectrum the buds will tighten up better then mine did.

so a problem finaly arises........ the flood light i bought isnt working any more. as i mentioned before i had it going with all the lights and it would go out after a while when i took some of the lights back out it seemed to go back on.... i thought i fixed my problem by having it on its own timmer and the others on their own but when i cam in today it was off. i dont know it its my wireing or just a defect to the product hopeing the latter ive re wired and still nothing ill be taking it back to the store today to trade it out and hopefuly that will fix it. any electritions in the building?!?!?!

boss: the growth has been alright, ive beev watching it close the old grow room was quite hot 80-85 an d humid when i transplanted her roots were close to packed so that was slowing her to, whe will be much happyer in the new pot.. the red spec are the 3700-2500k correct? or do i have that mixed up. i also buryed her up to the first nodes when she was young (close to 6 in)

k her she is in new pot and set up last night

0215080044.jpg

well after a frustrating morning i have things bacck together. i returned the flood light (it was defective) and things worked out better now i have two of them on their way to me ... thought i might not use them till next grow... i am undecided about that. i have more Cfls on their way and they should be here tomarrow or monday laht will ad another 4 23 watt 1600 lumen= 6400lumen

after returning the lamp i went and figured out what to do .... i came up with this...
bathroom vanity bar $5.16 (the type with three lights)
3 splitters $2.48 (they are way cheeper at wally world only .99- $1-14)
4-23watt cool whites (1600lumen each) $13.76 ---- i took your advice boss :)

after getting home i took the vanity bar apart i dont need or want the fancy cover i cut 3 holes in the cardboard and fit the lights through and fastened. looks clean and i like it better as a hood than the floods. ill probly use the floods mounted on the walls for the sides.

so far this is what i have ....
4 23 watts =6400lumen soft white
3 20 watt =3600 lumen warm white == 10,000 lumen

with the 4 lights on the way ill be at 16,400
i also have a floro grow light still in my old grow box with my 2 clones at 600 lumen that i will move in soon
pics pending and will post them soon

0215081419.jpg

the top

0215081519.jpg

and inside

0215081520.jpg

i just checked the temp in the new room and it was up in the 90s..... the fan i have is on at full and i adjusted the reflectors to hopefully leave more room to vent. if i am unable to get the temp sown i was thinking of throwing in a humidifier, ive heard that higher humidity will work well when temps are in the early and high 90s any one know if this is true? i know that it gives a bigger chance of mold though.... hopefully the adjustments will do the trick

any tips comments are more than welcome this is my first indoor closet grow thank you

Great set up with the lights. Do you have an air intake? I have one in my grow room through the floor to under the house. I have to keep it mostly covered because the temp will dip too low. I use a 400w hps.

no i dont have an air intake yet i was working in a small box before ruffly 1-3/4*1-3/4*2-1/5 (l*W*H) i do have a little fan that is on full blast.. i just checked my temp and its doing a little better made a few more ajustments so we will see tomarrow ill go see what i can find for a small intake fan or just a better fan... im useing cfls so i dont think i need to heavy duty of a set up as i would for a hps or mh

just a random question can merc vapors be used for growing indoor?

so time for the update!

the plant is loving the new grow room and new pot and has started showin it
ill be putting her fully in to flower with in the next 2 days i get more lights tomarow and will get them all set up and will be ready to go 8 more 23 watts =12,800 lumen puting me at 23,400 lumen total.:partyboy:

went to the local hydro/organic stor today to get some FF tiger bloom and big bloom and had a organic nute recomended to me it started right here in boulder too! guy said he prefers it to the ff line up simply because its organic and ff is not, except for big bloom

and picked up some new soil to ff ocean forest i was useing black gold and have for a few years now outdoors figured id check out the ff line for my next grow and clones

pic will be posted as soon as they are approved again sorry for the quality of pics its a cammera phone but i will get better pics as soon as i start to flower :clap:

0219081831.jpg

0219081818.jpg

0219081334.jpg

i havent decided yet the seed originated from a bag of afgani kush so its got great potental
any one got any good names? ive never really named plants before just numbered them lol

lol its "age Old Grow - Age old Bloom _ and age old kelp"

i havent decided yet the seed originated from a bag of afgani kush so its got great potental
any one got any good names? ive never really named plants before just numbered them lol

You guys aren't serious about actually naming your plants with people like names are you? :rofl: I can understand some sort of identifying mark or number but names? Like Steve or Barbara or Bob?lol OOOkkkaaayyyy....:loopy:

Back
Top Bottom