4 COB/ LED light:
Just the cobs on:
3.jpg

Just the leds on:
4.jpg

Both led and cobs on for bloom:
5.jpg

Sorry for dark photos

Do you run any kind of cleaner to keep lines from clogging up. Can't think of names but they are made to run with nutes.

Thank you for your interest!

I run a low amount of hydroguard in my ph'd water res every other watering.
Once i get into the first week of Late bloom I will
run one feeding of ph water and some FloraKleen and get about 30% runoff. wait 2-3 hours then run fresh phd water with 50% run off again to flush out all the florakleen, then go right back into my daily nutrients/ water schedule.
Just to flush out any salt build up in lines and in the coco media itself and give it a nice fresh dose of some bloom enhancers aswell.

:)

Re: First Coco Grow Questions/ Journal

Currently I am doing a drip ring system for nutrient feedings. I picked up a second pump so I can have a second Reservoir to do fresh water feedings every other time on a timer. To even further extend the period of time I can be away from plants.
But here is an update thus far.

Day 3 into transition week: (following Nebulas drain to waste feeding schedule)
----
Feed Reservoir:
PPM: 580
pH: 5.6

Fresh Water Reservoir:
R/O water with CalMag and hydroquard
pH: 5.6

Plants are looking healthy and seem to have responded to the coco transition very well. (Originally grown outdoors in soil)
The plant on the left has very little training and the one on the right has been topped once.

Working on Building a pvc Scrog net this weekend

74b779ab5d7c0da87f51abf43c52262b.jpg
3ae90066a14c97d55e962c1ca44709df.jpg
39995f63ed5432515f0d014d40a0f06d.jpg
b9c105cc2f374a4ea2e2445132c526f3.jpg
My first couple coco grows I only watered every other day with nutes. Then I found watering with nutes everyday in flower made a huge difference. I still only water every other day in veg. I've found feeding everyday in veg wasn't cost or time effective for the results. You should come check out my journal. There are a few guys following it that you should check out.

Re: First Coco Grow Questions/ Journal

My first couple coco grows I only watered every other day with nutes. Then I found watering with nutes everyday in flower made a huge difference. I still only water every other day in veg. I've found feeding everyday in veg wasn't cost or time effective for the results. You should come check out my journal. There are a few guys following it that you should check out.

Link?

Going into week 2 of mid Bloom.
Things are looking very good. I did have some nutrient burn on some leaves but nothing too concerning.

Set up my reservoirs and was gone for 3 days up to the cottage. I had someone come and check the water pH levels while I was gone and they only had to adjust them a tiny bit.

Really loving this setup. Perfect if you need to go away or won't be around for a few days.

Still keeping the fresh water in the 5.5-6.0 range
And upped the PPM to 550 for the two weeks of Mid Bloom. Tent Temp: 80*-85* / RH: 38%-45%

1.jpg

The plant on the left has taken off considerably since putting the Optic 4 LED light into the tent.
The one on the right has always been slow growing (I did not train it as much as the one on the left) I wanted to see a side by side comparison on training, and clearly training the plant in Veg Is very key to getting multiple/ big bud sites.

Pictures of plant on the left side of the tent:
2.jpg
3.jpg

Shot glass to show bud size
4.jpg

Really excited to see how much it changes once we transition into the Late Bloom Feed Cycle.
I got some free test bloom accelerator samples from my local hydro store I am going to try out as well.

Looking great!! Man I am really loving the setup. I have a planned over haul of my grow room. Moving some things around and what not. The rings on the pot, do they get the whole pot wet? Or just a little bit around the ring?

Looking great!! Man I am really loving the setup. I have a planned over haul of my grow room. Moving some things around and what not. The rings on the pot, do they get the whole pot wet? Or just a little bit around the ring?

With the sprayers it sprays to the centre of the stem. I can try and get a picture as it sprays.

On my next grow i think I'm gunna make my own custom drip ring using the same concept. But bigger diameter to fill the whole fabric pot. And then put tiny holes for water to drip and keep the sprayers to spray the centre of the stem.

With the sprayers it sprays to the centre of the stem. I can try and get a picture as it sprays.

On my next grow i think I'm gunna make my own custom drip ring using the same concept. But bigger diameter to fill the whole fabric pot. And then put tiny holes for water to drip and keep the sprayers to spray the centre of the stem.
Nice. Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of it spraying.

Nice. Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of it spraying.

Might be hard to see. But here are the drip ring sprayers. They work quite well with both the 250GPH pump (in the nutrients reservoir) and with the 160GPH pump (in the pH water reservoir)

But like I said earlier I plan to poke some holes on the back side of the drip ring to allow some water to drip out the back near the edges of the fabric pot.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

hey guys.
Heading into first week of Late Bloom.

Did a florakleen nutrient flush with 40% runoff for 1.5 hours then flushed it out with fresh ph water. Now we start the late bloom nutrient cycle.

Late Bloom PPM: I forgot to check before I added some shooting powder to the reservoir, so I will update that next res fill.

Fresh water PPM: upped to 250 ( RO water with Remo MagNifiCal and some HydroGuard)

Things are looking good, and keep pushing forward.

Left plant:

1.jpg
2.jpg

Right plant:

3.jpg
4.jpg

Closeups:
(Sorry, the pictures could be better but hard to hold the loupe up to my phone, looking for a better loupe to use on iPhone)

6.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom