First Diesel Grow (bagseed)

Here's the latest update,
I took the bud photos just in time 'cuz the pistils are starting to brown and dry up, they don't look as juicy as they did in the pics.

Smoke tested the sample that I clipped 5 days ago, it's a stoner for sure. I know it'll get better than this. It has that couch-lock, body and head numbing effect and a dizzy head buzz. :smokin:the smoke is smooth and it tastes sort of like hash when exhaling.

The plants outside are wreeking an incredible diesel odor that is out of this world, the aroma is almost hypnotizing and definately addicting, like smelling coffee when you first open the can but BETTER!!! :grinjoint:

Purple pistils, well I'll be damned...

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

We'll move this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :grinjoint:

I'm so sorry that I left this thread, just too busy lately...

the harvest is done and it turned out quite satisfactory... I got about 2 ounces total from both plants.

the smoke is tasty and a nice buzz

Thanks to all, end of journal. :cool::rollit::thanks:
I'm still medicating on this grow.

Ok, I'm impressed with this girl for her massive budding, she feels like one solid bud all the way down the tree. Her pistils are pale compared to the other plant. Her odor is almost identicle to Redskin's yet unique in a way that I haven't pin-pointed yet there's the obvious diesel smell that dominates.

paleface_bud-01.JPG

very nice plant

This is one of the plants, both are growing at almost the same rate, they are now about 6 weeks old. So far grown indoors with often days outside in the sun. At this stage I was not sure what gender they were.

red_diesel-B4_od_plant-02.JPG

How do you know that your plant is diesel? I only adk because imdealing with a bagseed thats suppose to either be a diesel or haze variation buy I can't tell.

This is one of the plants, both are growing at almost the same rate, they are now about 6 weeks old. So far grown indoors with often days outside in the sun. At this stage I was not sure what gender they were.

red_diesel-B4_od_plant-02.JPG

How do you know that your plant is diesel? I only ask because im dealing with a bagseed thats suppose to either be a diesel or haze variation buy I can't tell.

Back
Top Bottom