First DWC - Advice Welcome

Berry bomb
Woke up this morning and noticed a cal deficiency, added calmag and it's first taste of a little nutrients.
She's been topped at 5th node I believe, could be 4th, I normally don't top just lst but what the hell, experiments.
image8200.jpg

1st TW clone I put in the bucket didn't make a move so I replaced it and this one seems a lot happier.
image8202.jpg

Hempy experiment, actual blueberry and a couple clones to give away to a friend
image8203.jpg

More clones
image8204.jpg

image8205.jpg

The flowering trainwreck, from a couple days ago.
image8206.jpg

image8207.jpg

Ye old good friend showed up with some Skywalker OG, cherry pie and afghan, dude says "pick something pack something" followed by I have hash oil also, I was rolling, looks like a good day ahead of me.

Forgot to post this earlier, new veg cab in the making, time to say goodbye to the mini fridge.
image8212.jpg

:goodjob: on that DIY grow cabinet Mr. Flint. Your TRAINWRECK looks like it's going to be a big time producer.

Thanks bunches, I really hope so Reg, I really hope she starts to plump up!

Found a couple nanners on her/he, she, it, shit!

What can ya do? Guess I'll just have to deal with it.

:sorry: to hear that Mr. Flint.

Yep sucks I'm just pickin them off as I spot them, two male flowers found, gonna give it a good look later tonight.

Be vigilant...

Shitty deal Mr Flintstone,
Can you post some pics of them? They are looking so nice and fat and sticky though. Maybe check out Dresney's Grow journal. She had some hermie activity on her TrainWreck (Loretta) also. Might help you out. :) Keep us updated and good luck!!

Yes! Loretta is a head turner!
I have no pictures of the nanners as I only found two so far, into the ashtray they went.
I'll post trainwreck pictures soon and also progress on the veggie box!

41st day of flower(last night)

image8306.jpg

image8307.jpg

I'm starting to think big bud is bogus!
My buds should be more developed than this, my first Hawaiian Purp got big bud and the second didn't, the second plant had bigger buds around this time, think I might spend the extra on some dutch pro explode and see what happens.

Buds are starting to look better, I'm sure they'll fill in even more towards the end, it's day 45, not sure if I should defol again or not.
Followed Light Addicts back building method, clipped the tips off the buds, let's hope for the best!

Veg cab is coming along nicely, pretty much done just need reflection and to move it where my mini fridge once was, couple minors touch ups and I'm good to go!

Hi MrF.:ciao:
Its been a while since I checked your grow, things are looking great, very nice plant. No worries about the bud size, they tend to swell a lot in the last 2-3 weeks.;)

Will look into that Cult!

I'm still around, still growing and indeed super friggin busy!
:thumb:

:high-five:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom