First Ever - Closet - CFL - Original Amnesia - Grow

ML4T

Hy everybody. I wanted to make this journal a long time ago, but didn't had the time for it. My plant is almost ready so i will upload multiple days of progress pictures at a time.

What strain is it? Dinafems Original Amnesia feminized seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? its 60% sativa and 40% indica as far as i remember
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? ATM when i start this journal my plant is at circa day 22 in flover

If in Veg... For how long? I veged it for 3 months (90 days)
If in Flower stage... For how long? Flover day 22
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor closet grow
Soil or Hydro? Coco coir
If soil... What size pot? a 15 liter bucket :(
Size of light? 200w cool blue and 150 w yellow cfls (they consume arround 40 and 30 something real watts)
Is it aircooled? I have 2 fans that i turn on from time to time
Temp of Room/cab? 22-28 celsius
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ? maybe i saw some gnats..but not sure...1st grow
How often are you watering? 1-2/week

Type and strength of ferts used?

DAY ONE
Day_1_d.JPG

DAY 12
Day_x_12_a.JPG
Day 17
Day_x_17_c.JPG
and DAY 25
Day_x_25_a.JPG

I will post more pictures and info about my grow space/nutrients some other day

Hy there im back.
So as a seedling i was using Biobizz Root juice, then started adding BioGrow till day 60.
At this point i was thinking the plant is growing to slow for me because of the big bucket (seed was put there from day 1)
or because my light schedule was changing with my working shifts (2 shifts) it was 18/6 most of the time but 1 week it started at 9 in the morning and the next week at 14:00 o'clock. This was the schedule for 3 months (veg time) so maybe this was a factor for slow growth also. Overwatering could be a possibility too because its very humid around this parts. When i was turning the lights on is was mostly 90%...and after lights and some airiation it was arround 66% but mostly between 60-80%.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom