First Ever Grow Asia

Jazzfoam

So after crazy night out I decided it would be a good idea to drop some seeds leftover from my weed box into a flower box outside that had some basils growing at the side. Well I wasn't expecting anything to happen BUT it did. All 13 They grew!

Here I am with them after about a week After I noticed them popping out of the soil happy to see them looking quite healthy but one of the pots are over crowded..

I'll post some pictures soon!!! I need as much advice as I can get because I've also made a little grow box/corner for one of the plants Using CFLs. the rest are outside in 12/12 sunlight!

well heres some of the pictures! anyone feel free to let me know if what im doing is wrong, keen on knowing the know-hows. Cheers!

IMG_6339.jpeg

The plants i decided to keep into one potter until they show sex then select the females. is this the wrong or right way? possibly a larger planter?
IMG_6336.jpeg

The single plant im growing outdoors which has its own space.
IMG_6324.jpeg

The Grow box under my desk, seems pretty tidy...ish.
IMG_6323.jpeg

The Grow box i made used 75w 6500K CFL's.Using a timer for 22/2 hr light with a usb fan beside it for some air circulation.(going to get some cpu fans for air intake vents soon). I also used heat resistant plastic matting which i think seems shiny enough for good reflection + safety!
had the lights hanging from hooks so i could adjust the lights as the plant grew, the total height of the space is 80cm. so im hoping whatever i grow will fit inside, and if not i read about pruning which maybe i could try and do for this plant when the time comes... or find a bigger box!
IMG_6319.jpeg

the plant up-close. its got a leaf missing because my cat the little rascal got to it before i could do anything. but i think its doing alright. will keep posted!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom