First Ever Grow - Auto White Widow x Auto Candy Cane

Yeah im gonna try some new things this next run, I've learned alot from this first grow. Hey I would save all kinds of money if my gf didn't smoke haha. I looked into dwc buckets but seems a little out of my realm lol. That ww is for sure a different pheno they look so totally different but the buds are fattening up a little now. I'm about day 70 so I'm hoping to harvest in a bout a month. I'm thinking if I make a little veg tent in the next few weeks with those panels and maybe some cfls it can veg up until I harvest the others. These are gonna be photos so it will be totally different than this auto run but I want some kush haha. We go thru about 2oz a month as well lol.

Have to give a credit to my gardening hand he helps alot lol
420-magazine-mobile526498633.jpg

That's what I fucking said haha. That's alot of phosphate haha. They say it's good for resin production and taste. They say to use very little about a month into flowering. I'm scared haha

Well if you have lots a plants going use one as tester ?

I have 4 but my big ww isn't budding like my other ones I guess I could try it. Im in coco so I guess I can always flush it if needed

There is a thing called backboneing or something have you heard of it where u remove a small tip off tops of buds and then it's suppose to go wider growth instead of vertical ?

Back
Top Bottom