First Ever Grow - Auto White Widow x Auto Candy Cane

Naw never heard of it could you elaborate a little?

Well they say half way through flowering I believe. So if 10 wk strain time. Five weeks in they say to snip lightly very very little bit so it forces the plant to. Shout energy horizontally instead of vertical think I'm going to try on om of my white cookies . ..

Well they say half way through flowering I believe. So if 10 wk strain time. Five weeks in they say to snip lightly very very little bit so it forces the plant to. Shout energy horizontally instead of vertical think I'm going to try on om of my white cookies . ..
I could try it but don't really know what I'm doing and can't find any info on it lol

I could try it but don't really know what I'm doing and can't find any info on it lol

Search In pennywise thread few pages back three to 6 ago maybe now ... they were talking about it there or shout out to ask them anything? For more info I'll I know is my teacher on here is trying it so f it. Plus I think I might have heard that myth before. So trying it myself on one of the plants . only going to to do it to a few of the top buds Next week I'm thinking will be week 4 so kinda half way. lol

Just so you know those candy cane autos are great plants. Like cal mag early lots and good at taking nutes ...

Your Going to love her:)

Search In pennywise thread few pages back three to 6 ago maybe now ... they were talking about it there or shout out to ask them anything? For more info I'll I know is my teacher on here is trying it so f it. Plus I think I might have heard that myth before. So trying it myself on one of the plants . only going to to do it to a few of the top buds Next week I'm thinking will be week 4 so kinda half way. lol
It's called backbuilding and it works....atleast in my experience. Allows for the colas to plumpen up instead of pine cone'n. Google "backbuilding" and different sites give a better scientific explanation.

Well we are on day 75 and it's going great. My baby's seem happy with their nutes and haven't even hardly got to half strength yet. I just added a small amount of fox farms cha ching to see how it works. I'll be watching close to flush if they don't like it. Been fluctuating my ph between 5.8 and 6.2. I know I'm gonna have to get another bottle of ph down soon lol. My ww is finally putting on some weight in her buds but will likely be in there a week after the others. Thinking of building my small veg tent soon. Probably either out of a plastic tote or just some old conduit I have laying around and just wrap it in mylar. Im wanting a good turn around. I finally got my dehumidifier in there. As you can see I put it on the outside of the tent. It seems to be working its averaging right around 50% I wasn't wanting any mold. These autos said 8 weeks but I know that's not true but when I start looking at tricomes? I don't want to mess up my first harvest lol. When it is time to harvest should I take the biggest colas first and leave my lower buds in longer? Bc they don't get alot of light. Sorry bout rambling I just smoked one
420-magazine-mobile699067261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1554824041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2147448365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1340595047.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1109808458.jpg
420-magazine-mobile890948604.jpg

Well we are on day 75 and it's going great. My baby's seem happy with their nutes and haven't even hardly got to half strength yet. I just added a small amount of fox farms cha ching to see how it works. I'll be watching close to flush if they don't like it. Been fluctuating my ph between 5.8 and 6.2. I know I'm gonna have to get another bottle of ph down soon lol. My ww is finally putting on some weight in her buds but will likely be in there a week after the others. Thinking of building my small veg tent soon. Probably either out of a plastic tote or just some old conduit I have laying around and just wrap it in mylar. Im wanting a good turn around. I finally got my dehumidifier in there. As you can see I put it on the outside of the tent. It seems to be working its averaging right around 50% I wasn't wanting any mold. These autos said 8 weeks but I know that's not true but when I start looking at tricomes? I don't want to mess up my first harvest lol. When it is time to harvest should I take the biggest colas first and leave my lower buds in longer? Bc they don't get alot of light. Sorry bout rambling I just smoked one .
420-magazine-mobile699067261.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1554824041.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2147448365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1340595047.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1109808458.jpg
420-magazine-mobile890948604.jpg

Following....

You been following ain't ya haha

Dude your grow is going to only get better to see you reap juicy colas bro is my pay off bro.

Real talk !

Back
Top Bottom