First Ever Grow - Auto White Widow x Auto Candy Cane

Day 86 around here and things are getting close and I'm anxious lol. A bud was breaking off my ww so I had a sample today lol. When it's finished and cured right it's gonna be the shit lol. Got me high as groceries lol. I've got all 4 on half strength nutes with .25 of cha ching added and it seems to be working good, they are sticky. I've checked my tricomes and I've seen a few amber but not much yet. They look a little like glass right now. I think this week I'm gonna make me a little germination station out of a tote and get my next run in the ground. I'm addicted to smoking my own shit now lol Fuck this garbage around here.

Ww#1 this one will be left in longer than the rest I guess I stunted her
420-magazine-mobile124064568.jpg

420-magazine-mobile59927960.jpg

Ww#2
420-magazine-mobile1303529861.jpg

Cc#1
420-magazine-mobile637343824.jpg

Cc#2
420-magazine-mobile73274019.jpg

Day 86 around here and things are getting close and I'm anxious lol. A bud was breaking off my ww so I had a sample today lol. When it's finished and cured right it's gonna be the shit lol. Got me high as groceries lol. I've got all 4 on half strength nutes with .25 of cha ching added and it seems to be working good, they are sticky. I've checked my tricomes and I've seen a few amber but not much yet. They look a little like glass right now. I think this week I'm gonna make me a little germination station out of a tote and get my next run in the ground. I'm addicted to smoking my own shit now lol Fuck this garbage around here.

Ww#1 this one will be left in longer than the rest I guess I stunted her
420-magazine-mobile124064568.jpg

420-magazine-mobile59927960.jpg

Ww#2
420-magazine-mobile1303529861.jpg

Cc#1
420-magazine-mobile637343824.jpg

Cc#2
420-magazine-mobile73274019.jpg
Glad you liked the sample you took of your ww, I have been enjoying mine also, I am going to be harvesting another ww in a few more days and I have one under hps also I will be harvesting in a couple weeks so I'm gonna have plenty of ww looks like lol, I got almost 7 oz dry out of the first two and it gets a lot better once it gets a couple weeks of cure on it. I'm excited to start my next grow but I have to do a little floor work and a few other things to my grow house, these thc bombs won't be done for 2 or 3 more weeks so I should be ready to get started when they finish up. I think I have the same addiction with growing my own weed lol, most bud around here is compressed and brown looking lol and if you do find some decent smoke they want a war price for it, I love growing my own bud and I like trying different strains also, eventually I am going to find a couple strains I really like and I will make a few mothers and run some clones for a bit.✌️

Glad you liked the sample you took of your ww, I have been enjoying mine also, I am going to be harvesting another ww in a few more days and I have one under hps also I will be harvesting in a couple weeks so I'm gonna have plenty of ww looks like lol, I got almost 7 oz dry out of the first two and it gets a lot better once it gets a couple weeks of cure on it. I'm excited to start my next grow but I have to do a little floor work and a few other things to my grow house, these thc bombs won't be done for 2 or 3 more weeks so I should be ready to get started when they finish up. I think I have the same addiction with growing my own weed lol, most bud around here is compressed and brown looking lol and if you do find some decent smoke they want a war price for it, I love growing my own bud and I like trying different strains also, eventually I am going to find a couple strains I really like and I will make a few mothers and run some clones for a bit.✌️
Yeah I seen your harvest, congrats man you're really stepping it up lol. My one ww will have to stay in longer but it's gonna be worth it. I built me a germ station and have 2 instant karma and 2 Bubba fresh both pheno so this will be a new task for me lol. I'm hoping when they get a little veg on them my others will be done in the tent. Yeah for kush I was having to pay 125 a quarter, screw that haha. I'm growing my own from now on

Well here we are on day 88 and I'm thinking of harvesting this weekend. I'm not the best at reading tricomes but 3 of my plants have half cloudy and half glass so I think it's time. I've seen a small amount of amber. I finally got me a new light 1000w to add to my 3 mars 300w. I'm gonna start a new journal after this with my new seeds, instant karma and Bubba fresh photo's. Well only one gets nutes tonight which is my big ww bc it's still shooting off white pistils and the buds are finally fattening. My plan is to give my two cc and one ww just straight tap water no ph for a few days and harvest them Sunday

Ww#1 gonna stay in longer
420-magazine-mobile1303565090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2139933295.jpg

Ww#2. She is fat and sticky just like I like my women lmao.
420-magazine-mobile1017614336.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2130036556.jpg

Cc#1 this one is nice and fruity lol
420-magazine-mobile271968602.jpg

Cc#2 this one was my dwarf mutant runt but boy did she surprise me
420-magazine-mobile633093580.jpg

My new 1000w light
420-magazine-mobile931852854.jpg

My jars for curing. Guess I'm gonna get some boveda bags or maybe just use my dehumidifier to keep the rh where I want it
420-magazine-mobile1284071152.jpg

Well here we are on day 88 and I'm thinking of harvesting this weekend. I'm not the best at reading tricomes but 3 of my plants have half cloudy and half glass so I think it's time. I've seen a small amount of amber. I finally got me a new light 1000w to add to my 3 mars 300w. I'm gonna start a new journal after this with my new seeds, instant karma and Bubba fresh photo's. Well only one gets nutes tonight which is my big ww bc it's still shooting off white pistils and the buds are finally fattening. My plan is to give my two cc and one ww just straight tap water no ph for a few days and harvest them Sunday

My new 1000w light

My jars for curing. Guess I'm gonna get some boveda bags or maybe just use my dehumidifier to keep the rh where I want it

Good stuff bud. try the low and slow method or put an ounce in fridge to try it for a week so you want a link ? Dr ziggys low and slow cure .

I'm subscribed to it and read thru but I think it's a little advanced for me but I might try a little.

No way dude . You got it easy stuff

My new 1000w light

Which 1000w led panel did you go with

No doubt I'll try it out then on some of my ww

I'll be chopping early miss auto in two or three weeks then doing a few mason jars with a hydrometer in it . gets to 45-55% then jar fir two weeks as normal burping twice a day. Fir ten mins or so .

I'll be chopping early miss auto in two or three weeks then doing a few mason jars with a hydrometer in it . gets to 45-55% then jar fir two weeks as normal burping twice a day. Fir ten mins or so .

Oh keep mason jar lids open in bottom drawer of fridge with a elastic around top and silk

To tar after min 2-3 days test by putting those buds in a air sealed jar or mason jar and then put hydrometer in it. That's how you will know if your buds are ready of I'm not mistaken . Something like that hearing good things even with paper bags it's about slow drying harvest once chopped keeps terpenes in more boost flavour etc etc. I'll jar an ounce In fridge to test and compare to brown paper bag in room
With humidity around 50%. For two weeks and burping

Oh keep mason jar lids open in bottom drawer of fridge with a elastic around top and silk

To tar after min 2-3 days test by putting those buds in a air sealed jar or mason jar and then put hydrometer in it. That's how you will know if your buds are ready of I'm not mistaken . Something like that hearing good things even with paper bags it's about slow drying harvest once chopped keeps terpenes in more boost flavour etc etc. I'll jar an ounce In fridge to test and compare to brown paper bag in room
With humidity around 50%. For two weeks and burping
I'll see what I can do

Back
Top Bottom