First Ever Grow - Auto White Widow x Auto Candy Cane

Looking to get another led panel to increase grow room size the king led seems like a good one to buy

Heard good reviews of that line .

Yeah everything I've seen they look really good could do with one of those. But I'm torn between that and the twilight LED

Never heard of twilight ?

Check out hyena merica grow journal he replaced one of his how with there 1000w led and has praised the panel that it's done incredible

Hey guys this will probably be my last post in this journal before I start my new one that is lol. I harvested last night on day 94 for all but one. I kept my big ww in there and I think I'm going to pull more off of it than all 3 others combined. I popped 4 seeds last week but two haven't popped so I guess I'm gonna have to pop some more. Before anybody says anything, I know my trimming job sucked lol I was getting carpal tunnel lmao

Big ww still not ready still fattening up
420-magazine-mobile1507826061.jpg

My new Bubba fresh seed popped
420-magazine-mobile570382659.jpg

All my bounty lol
420-magazine-mobile1953371870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile503578539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1029531288.jpg

My huge ass ww cola. Gonna hate cutting it too get it in my curing jars
420-magazine-mobile1536948889.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1764744621.jpg

Hey guys this will probably be my last post in this journal before I start my new one that is lol. I harvested last night on day 94 for all but one. I kept my big ww in there and I think I'm going to pull more off of it than all 3 others combined. I popped 4 seeds last week but two haven't popped so I guess I'm gonna have to pop some more. Before anybody says anything, I know my trimming job sucked lol I was getting carpal tunnel lmao

Big ww still not ready still fattening up
420-magazine-mobile1507826061.jpg

My new Bubba fresh seed popped
420-magazine-mobile570382659.jpg

All my bounty lol
420-magazine-mobile1953371870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile503578539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1029531288.jpg

My huge ass ww cola. Gonna hate cutting it too get it in my curing jars
420-magazine-mobile1536948889.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1764744621.jpg

Congrats man! ..

I do a trim of the larger leaves and then dry the plant and then go back through and trim is again once it's finished hanging. For me it is easier to do it this way than all at once. I use trim for edibles so I only trim off the leaves that have no crystals on them at all. It's way too much work for me to do all at the same time. I personally think people take way too much stuff off their plants (and I did on my first grow). I wanted it to look just like the stuff I get at the dispensary. People undervalue the THC that comes from trim and how potent it really is. Lots of people use it in joints/blunts.

I do a trim of the larger leaves and then dry the plant and then go back through and trim is again once it's finished hanging. For me it is easier to do it this way than all at once. I use trim for edibles so I only trim off the leaves that have no crystals on them at all. It's way too much work for me to do all at the same time. I personally think people take way too much stuff off their plants (and I did on my first grow). I wanted it to look just like the stuff I get at the dispensary. People undervalue the THC that comes from trim and how potent it really is. Lots of people use it in joints/blunts.
Man thanks for that lol. I cut off them big fan leaves and everything else that was close to bud I put in my trim bag along with the little weak ass popcorn buds. Ill smoke the good crystaly leaves lol

Man thanks for that lol. I cut off them big fan leaves and everything else that was close to bud I put in my trim bag along with the little weak ass popcorn buds. Ill smoke the good crystaly leaves lol

Daz my plan as well, assuming I get there, remove the fans and clear waste, wash (gonna try 75% wash 25% not washed), hang, trim the borderline, burp the rest for a week and then Bovada that stuff up to fully cure, meanwhile smoke the trim and some popcorn stuff while I wait for the cure. :hookah:

Daz my plan as well, assuming I get there, remove the fans and clear waste, wash (gonna try 75% wash 25% not washed), hang, trim the borderline, burp the rest for a week and then Bovada that stuff up to fully cure, meanwhile smoke the trim and some popcorn stuff while I wait for the cure. :hookah:
It was my bday yesterday so that's exactly what I did. Grabbed a few little popcorn buds and put some moonrocks on top. It was green but damn I got high lol

Well guys this is the end of this journal. I just jarred everything except my one big white widow and I think it's gonna pull more than all three of the others combined. After drying I got about 6oz give or take. I also got about 4 ounces of good trim. I'm gonna retire this journal and start new with my next crop. I want to give a big shout out to my dudes on here that helped me every step of the way, y'all know who you are lol. Hopefully y'all will join me on my next run.

420-magazine-mobile1698259654.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1454889735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1868232945.jpg

Well guys this is the end of this journal. I just jarred everything except my one big white widow and I think it's gonna pull more than all three of the others combined. After drying I got about 6oz give or take. I also got about 4 ounces of good trim. I'm gonna retire this journal and start new with my next crop. I want to give a big shout out to my dudes on here that helped me every step of the way, y'all know who you are lol. Hopefully y'all will join me on my next run.

420-magazine-mobile1698259654.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1454889735.jpg

Congrats on your success with these babies, and for your journal, it's been a pleasure to read and has helped me with my own grow of similar strains. Looking forward to your next grow and journal. :thanks: Now go enjoy some of the fruits of your labor! :blunt:

Congrats on your success with these babies, and that's for your journal, it's been a pleasure to read and has helped me with my own grow of similar strains. Looking forward to your next grow and journal. :thanks: Now go enjoy some of the fruits of your labor! :blunt:
Appreciate it my man it's for sure worth all the trouble. Gonna be some good smoke but only gonna get better I've learned so much from this site

Congrats on your buds Dude! They really look nice.

Just a tip for you. I would recommend only jarring them 3/4 of the way full so you can pick the jars up and roll them around. This helps prevent mold. I'm learning fast that you can never have enough mason jars but if you fill them too full sometimes pieces of bud can't move and never separate and mold can form in those spots.

Thanks for a providing a fun journal to follow.

Back
Top Bottom