First-Ever Grow - CLW 440W LED

TuzoMagnus

Greetings friends,

This is my first grow and first post. No doubt other 'firsts' will arise over the coming months as well. I've enjoyed this site immensely, and would like to thank you all for the advice and support you've provided each other. This truly is a fantastic resource.

Here are my answers to the questions suggested by the moderators:

What strain is it?
Pineapple Express: found about 20 seeds in a shwag bag, thought I'd give them a chance. They exceeded expectations. Nearly all germinated within days.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
I believe PE is a hybrid. Unknown percentages; but that info should be searchable for those who want it.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? If in Veg... For how long?
Veg stage. As indicated, I am 10 days post-germination.

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor.

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
Fox Farm Ocean Organic

If soil... What size pot?
Thus far, everything is in quarter gallon containers. They will be transplanted of course when appropriate.

Size of light?
440W California Light Works SolarStorm LED.

Is it aircooled?
As needed, using a basic fan.

Temp of Room/cab?
70 degrees F, on average.

RH of Room/cab?
Unknown.

PH of media or res?
Unknown.

Any Pests ?
Unknown - hope not!

How often are you watering?
Typically every other day. If the previous watering appears to still be sufficient, I'll wait another day. Maximum wait so far is 3 days.

Type and strength of ferts used?
Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom

Photos to follow - thanks for looking!!!

Re: First-ever grow; CLW 440W LED

As promised, here are some photos from the first 10 days of the grow.

IMG_47275.jpg
IMG_47362.jpg
IMG_47513.JPG
IMG_47592.JPG
IMG_47605.jpg

My how they grow...

Day 15-17 photos.
IMG_47793.JPG
IMG_47756.jpg

And a photo of Tuzo in peaceful slumber, to whom this is all dedicated.
IMG_4746.jpg

Hey Stinky - I transplanted all the plants that remained in 1/4 Gallon containers. They are all now in 2-5 Gal pots. They are thriving. Photos to follow. Can't believe it's working out so well.

Photo from this morning. Any input from the community? Any and all advice/suggestions very welcome!
image13730.jpg

Hows the heat on the CLW 440? I heard the 220 has overheat problems and does auto shutdowns sometimes. How old are your plants now? Is it the lights or does 1 leaf look likes its got some kind of problem? hard to tell in pink lights. How big are you going? 5gal. pot is a nice size unless you want trees!!

Thanks all! Will update with photos soon. Was out of town for a week and the plants survived. Took some clippings for clones to determine gender. Also planted several more seeds, including some Master Kush, 707 Headband and Critical Kush. Will probably start a new thread with those grows to document them independently.

Looks good. Got the same nutes as you as well as FF ocean forest. If you're thinking about boosters I ended up going with cha ching and beastie bloomz after much research. I stay tuned.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Thanks Colorado High! This grow grew into (?) my other grow, which I'm keeping current. So, no issues here with moving it to abandoned/completed. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom