So, as I've said much earlier in this thread...I've had my doubts about my labeling for the pots. I think I swapped them. I've been thinking the girl that hasn't flowered, which I thought was gorilla glue, has much more of a sativa appearance. Like a lemon Haze would have. And the "lemon Haze" leaves are wider and more broad. Also the longer grow cycle on the one that hasn't flowered...more like a sativa.

Well anyway, I was cleaning up some of those dead/dying fans from the plant labeled "gorilla glue" and omg...the citrus smell was so strong. There's no way I have them labeled right :laugh:

Guess I shouldn't smoke in the middle of planting. :bongrip:
Thats why i use a bread clip on a branch...done that mistake many times...lol

Thats why i use a bread clip on a branch...done that mistake many times...lol

Haha. At first I thought I was just being paranoid. But as soon as that pungent citrus hit my nose from clipping off those fans....I KNEW I had swapped em.

Also it looks like the LEMON HAZE not gorilla glue...is about to start flowering soon. The top has really shot up and started to open. I'm excited for that citrus bud smell to fill my new tent that arrives Tuesday!

LOL! I try to use the same piece of masking tape label from the bowl of water to the final pot.

Yeah, I'll use a better system next time lol. I mixed up my soil, popped the beans in then smoked. Came back and realized the tags were still on the counter. Took a stoners guess at it :bongrip::laugh:

NL Auto had 1/4" Taproot. Down in the dirt she goes. Best of luck, girl!

Tent arrived yesterday after I left for work, booo!

But, got it all set up today and moved the girls over, as well as the NL seed. :woohoo: She hasn't popped yet but should be anytime now.

New light arrives Friday! I was originally thinking about using the closet space for veg with this light and the tent for flower with my new light. Now I'm thinking, maybe just have both lights in the tent for the extra light

Add some 6500K 23w CFLs with hoods (100w equivalent each) and keep them a few inches from the tops and sides. Flower is where you want the wattage.

I might try that. Now that I'm out of the stuffy closet I might be able to use my 125 CFL

Back
Top Bottom