First Ever Grow Journal

Grayhawk

First Grow, Flowering stage Bubblelishes strain.
Hybrid
flowering day 21.
WP_000475.jpg
WP_000473.jpg

I started buying seeds because thru my area I live, it is very hard to get what I need to help save my own live. I suffer from Barrettes with Hernia on top of my stomach pushing on my heart and lungs. I would eat and vomit at least 6-9 times after every meal. Never be able to sleep without sitting up at 60 degree angle just so acid would not suffocate me and aspirate during the night.
After few years suffering from this. I said enough is enough and started to look for answers. Hemp was it. If it could cure cancer, it could help me.
Boy it did. I only have maybe 1 attack a month now. I limit myself to small amounts to smoke and hemp oil. Trying to be responsible. IM 43 now. I was diagnosed in 2005 and was told I had a few years to get surgery to correct it. which only at the time was effective 1 out of 5. not very good odds to my book.
So being a human being and our health care system so messed. I have my own life to support and no one else will save my life. I will have to do it.
Now. I have a right to protect myself and make my life healthy as possible. if not. they can just get over it. I have a right to do that as a human being.

Re: Journal first grow ever.

God Bless you, Grey Hawk . Growing can be extremely helpful and fun for you . It sure is :welcome:for me !

they are. got them about 8 months ago, when I first started and killed 60 percent of them trying to do things wrong. but finaly got hang of spourting. So this was my growth.
WP_000474.jpg

First Grow, Flowering stage Bubblelishes strain.
Hybrid
flowering day 21.
WP_000475.jpg
WP_000473.jpg

I started buying seeds because thru my area I live, it is very hard to get what I need to help save my own live. I suffer from Barrettes with Hernia on top of my stomach pushing on my heart and lungs. I would eat and vomit at least 6-9 times after every meal. Never be able to sleep without sitting up at 60 degree angle just so acid would not suffocate me and aspirate during the night.
After few years suffering from this. I said enough is enough and started to look for answers. Hemp was it. If it could cure cancer, it could help me.
Boy it did. I only have maybe 1 attack a month now. I limit myself to small amounts to smoke and hemp oil. Trying to be responsible. IM 43 now. I was diagnosed in 2005 and was told I had a few years to get surgery to correct it. which only at the time was effective 1 out of 5. not very good odds to my book.
So being a human being and our health care system so messed. I have my own life to support and no one else will save my life. I will have to do it.
Now. I have a right to protect myself and make my life healthy as possible. if not. they can just get over it. I have a right to do that as a human being.
You have certainly made it to the right place my friend.....:circle-of-love:
they are. got them about 8 months ago, when I first started and killed 60 percent of them trying to do things wrong. but finaly got hang of spourting. So this was my growth.
WP_000474.jpg
And beautiful little darlin's they are.....:circle-of-love:
I am so glad you found us and joined :420:

OK now we need to get your link into your signature.... Go to the top of the page to user CP and hit the drop box and click on setting then go down to edit signature and put that same link in it that you just sent me at my regular email and them every time you post somewhere peeps can find your journal through your signature....:circle-of-love:

Here's another big warm welcome. This is the nicest bunch of people I've met online in a very, very long time.

The people here will help you get the absolutely best and biggest harvest you can humanly grow.

subbed to your journal

I totally agree. GardenFaerie , since I been on here learning everything its been fabulous the response's I gotten

Welcome! a friend of Dennise is a friend of mine. Thank you for a great introduction and your medical share.

This is an awesome community for both medical discussion shares & laughs while we learn. :circle-of-love:

Please feel free to hello in my new journal at the bottom link! c u soon! and great job with your green thumb pics:goodjob:

Welcome to 420 G-Hawk.:thumb:You have come to the right place my friend.:high-five:
I am sure Dennise has told you about our big happy 420 family.:circle-of-love:
Oh and if that Tric fella give's you any trouble,go tell Reg.(Broke Azz Reg).lol
I'm subbed and will help when I can.
Best way to get to know a whole bunch of us grower's is to join us tonight at the show.
If you have not heard of it yet.Here is when and where you can find us every other Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom