First Ever Grow Need Help! DWC

Okay what if I added 1ml / gal each of micro gro and bloom?

This would only bring the P up to about 22 ppm. Probably not enough. It would also raise the K too much - throwing the ratio even farther out of normal.

Here's some pictures of the sick girl.
IMG_20191124_102841.jpg
IMG_20191124_102848.jpg
IMG_20191124_102854.jpg
IMG_20191124_102857.jpg

If this was my plant I would cut that shit off and mix a new bucket with 1/4 strength nutes . Like in veg I never give more than 2.5 ml of anything in veg until late transition and maybe the max dose for any nute in a 15 litre DWC bucket I have ever attempted is 5-8 ml . I use GH ..so I would use silica, Cali/ mag , z7 because I use ro water , all 1/4 strength unless the plant is symptomatic...then , in 3 days I would take a very quick peak at the roots and another .5 ml z7 2 parts ..and then maybe some root enhancer ? Another round of the trio nutes ? I just address the plant based on her growth , and TDS .
She might need potassium , more mag, or nit at this stage ..but go low and slow building your nutes ..I only say that because I read that your totals were too high. Wake and bake ! Namaste

If this was my plant I would cut that shit off and mix a new bucket with 1/4 strength nutes . Like in veg I never give more than 2.5 ml of anything in veg until late transition and maybe the max dose for any nute in a 15 litre DWC bucket I have ever attempted is 5-8 ml . I use GH ..so I would use silica, Cali/ mag , z7 because I use ro water , all 1/4 strength unless the plant is symptomatic...then , in 3 days I would take a very quick peak at the roots and another .5 ml z7 2 parts ..and then maybe some root enhancer ? Another round of the trio nutes ? I just address the plant based on her growth , and TDS .
She might need potassium , more mag, or nit at this stage ..but go low and slow building your nutes ..I only say that because I read that your totals were too high. Wake and bake ! Namaste
I was using less then half strength of the gh trio now have a root enhancer added in. I may have gone to strong with that but the roots seem to be doing the best. I lowered the ppm yesterday by doing a Rez change with less nutes.

LOL
What $hit are you abusing your plant with?
:passitleft:

Omg it's endless ..AN , GH, CX, etc . When I check on babe later I'll snap a pic of the artillery for ya . Time to work out before FOOTBALL,!!! Sunday , FUN DAY!

I only say that because I read that your totals were too high

Read on - it turns out that the dosage was for 3 gallons, so it’s likely that he needs to bump the dose up to address a P def.
:passitleft:

Quick update before bed

End of day 27

WW- The sick little one is looking alot better. I think atleast. Roots seem to be growing along nicely and she's nice and perky.

GC- still the biggest and the most roots. Only one I've really had to do any LST on.

SBG- middle child doing awesome often forgot about. Except for those couple leaves earlier on with markings nothing bad. Almost like those leaves were puberty. Growing roots nicely.

Sorry for the shitty light

IMG_20191124_232052.jpg

IMG_20191124_232048.jpg

IMG_20191124_232045.jpg
IMG_20191124_232042.jpg
MVIMG_20191124_232038.jpg
IMG_20191124_232031.jpg

Checked on the Early Miss seed i dropped 8 days ago. It germinated fine and had a half inch tap root when i planted it in a jiffy pellet and put it in the seedling dome. Checked on it today as it still hadnt sprouted and nothing. thing hasnt grown at all. not happy thats the first seed ive had germinate succesfully but not sprout. anyways i left it in there and will give it a full two weeks before i throw it out. but just in case i started another early miss. this time though i am trying something new and skipping the cup of water and the paper towel and just going straight into the soaked jiffy pellet in the dome. i have a few friends who grow and thats what they do. they dont bother with the cup and paper towel. say they get 80-90% success rate just popping it in the jiffy pellet. so we will see. anyways thats an update on he seed. the plants all look great. this mornning! gave them all a light defoliation last night, nothing major just got rid of the biggest fan leaves and the inward facing leaves. i will take pictures and post them tonight before bed. Have a great day!
:420:

I've never had success with a jiffy pod ..only rock wool ...but I know 90 percent of the people here will prob say they have the exact opposite experience . For germination I use plain DISTILLED water..also soaking the rw ..then into RO Cali/- mag nuted bucket . I haven't had a problem ever but zero success with soil/ jiffy pod etc.
I have some early miss from CKS .Ill Be sure to update if they are bunk ;)

Nope, never used it. But if it’s phosphoric acid, it should be okay. And a little extra phosphorus never hurts.

FWIW, I use battery acid (sulphuric acid) diluted down to about 10%. You can get enough for years of growing for about $6 at the auto parts store. And it adds sulfur, which supposedly increases terpenes (for better aroma and taste).

Nope, never used it. But if it’s phosphoric acid, it should be okay. And a little extra phosphorus never hurts.

FWIW, I use battery acid (sulphuric acid) diluted down to about 10%. You can get enough for years of growing for about $6 at the auto parts store. And it adds sulfur, which supposedly increases terpenes (for better aroma and taste).
That is really cool I am definitely going to try that at some point. I will most likely ask you at that time how you go about making it just to warn ya. Lol

I’ll share the recipe now. Battery acid is 33% sulphuric acid. I added 100ml of acid to 300ml distilled water to get about 10% acid (safer and easier to use).

MAKE SURE YOU ADD THE ACID TO THE WATER (remember A before W)!! Not the other way around.:eek:

I’ll share the recipe now. Battery acid is 33% sulphuric acid. I added 100ml of acid to 300ml distilled water to get about 10% acid (safer and easier to use).

MAKE SURE YOU ADD THE ACID TO THE WATER (remember A before W)!! Not the other way around.:eek:
Ahahaha okay I will definitely be referencing this post in the near future! Thanks @FelipeBlu

Back
Top Bottom