First Ever Grow Need Help! DWC

I think of the first week (or so) as the seedling stage, when the plant just has cotyledons and is getting its sugars from the remaining germ in the seed. Fertilizer isn’t needed yet - in fact, is detrimental.

Once the seedling has developed some roots and the first pair of true leaves have spread out, it’s ready to start generating sugars from photosynthesis. This is when veg stage starts, and you can begin to introduce a weak dose of nutrients.

Think of light as the plant’s real food, and nutrients as vitamins that assist the metabolic processes.

I think of the first week (or so) as the seedling stage, when the plant just has cotyledons and is getting its sugars from the remaining germ in the seed. Fertilizer isn’t needed yet - in fact, is detrimental.

Once the seedling has developed some roots and the first pair of true leaves have spread out, it’s ready to start generating sugars from photosynthesis. This is when veg stage starts, and you can begin to introduce a weak dose of nutrients.

Think of light as the plant’s real food, and nutrients as vitamins that assist the metabolic processes.
Thank you! Makes complete sense. Thats what I thought would be the case but wasn't sure.

I don't think an auto would be too much faster I think they are usually 90 days from seed to harvest. You could always flip your current plants after a month they would finish in a similar timeline.

That, in itself, is pretty incredible, when you think about photos, even 11/13 from seed, seem to require about 3 weeks to mature enough to be able to flower.

Most autos start showing pistils between 18 to 36 days - some can go as long as 50-60 days before flowers start.

Then, most strains, including Indicas, need at least 7 weeks to get into an early harvest window.

So 8 weeks total is bonkers. o_O

Now that I'm home I can also post an update. This would be day 5 of veg. I think they are coming along amazing! Except for the WW seems to be stunted. Im not to worried still green just didn't really grow much at all while I was away where the other two took off. ( Well seemed like it to me) let me know what you guys think! I'm pretty pumped! :ganjamon:

Attachments

• IMG_20191103_174739.jpg
    IMG_20191103_174739.jpg
    891 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20191103_174733.jpg
    IMG_20191103_174733.jpg
    888.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20191103_174729.jpg
    IMG_20191103_174729.jpg
    916.5 KB · Views: 29

Back
Top Bottom