First Ever Grow Need Help! DWC

I can't shake this feeling that the light is still too close. And when I looked at the plants today before lights out it didn't help either. I really do think the leaves are curling what do you good think?

Attachments

• IMG_20191107_120753.jpg
    IMG_20191107_120753.jpg
    772.2 KB · Views: 32
I was also reading on another thread that it could be from wind burn as well. Having the small clip on fan and the bid stand up fan I went and made sure that both fans weren’t directly pointed at the plants themselves. I also raised the lights they are now at 24 inches I think that should be good.

Might be good to check the EC, pH, and temp.
I will check the ppm and ph tonight. I know the ph is going to be high at about 8 that’s where it was the other day. Every time I ph down to 5.8 one day later it’s back to 8 I’m waiting for my RO system to come in and then hopefully that will be a lot easier to keep stable. I also know the temp will be high but there isn’t really anything I can do about that. It was 22.5C the other day when i checked it. Hopefully RO system comes today or tomorrow and then I will do a res change ASAP.

I will check the ppm and ph tonight. I know the ph is going to be high at about 8 that’s where it was the other day. Every time I ph down to 5.8 one day later it’s back to 8 I’m waiting for my RO system to come in and then hopefully that will be a lot easier to keep stable. I also know the temp will be high but there isn’t really anything I can do about that. It was 22.5C the other day when i checked it. Hopefully RO system comes today or tomorrow and then I will do a res change ASAP.

Yeah, pH 8 is no bueno. I wonder what’s causing it to go so high in one day, since the plants are too small to be changing it from feeding. Any thoughts Penny?

Your temp (22.5C) should be fine.

Yeah, it might be bicarbonates that are buffering the water. Did you ever try to find a couple of gallons of distilled to mix up a trial rez?
No I didn’t. The plants didnt seem to mind the water the way it was so I was just hoping that the RO system would come before it was an issue. My amazon app says it was delivered but it hasn’t been. The third party company said if I don’t get it by tomorow then contact them. If it’s any worse tomorrow I will Go find distilled water.

She looks hungry?
I would do a Rez change and 1/2 strength nutes .
Also.
I am going to bet your water temp in your bucket is a little high? Did I miss what it is?
My wee one was that colour and stunted ...after / dab and type i still, lol about, I lowered the bucket water temp she bounced back . Journal in sig good luck !! :)

She looks hungry?
I would do a Rez change and 1/2 strength nutes .
Also.
I am going to bet your water temp in your bucket is a little high? Did I miss what it is?
My wee one was that colour and stunted ...after / dab and type i still, lol about, I lowered the bucket water temp she bounced back . Journal in sig good luck !! :)
Im waiting to see if my RO system comes I’m tomorrow if not I will do just that a Rez change on Saturday.
temps are high but not much I can do about it. I brought one down with an ice pack thats about all I can do.

Found your journal a couple days ago, been watching looks great!!

Back
Top Bottom