First Ever Grow Need Help! DWC

Day 20!

Not alot to update today. Started training the GC yesterday. Just slightly tied down the branches and I will move the ties as needed.

Left the SBG alone other then adjusting pH. Haven't really done alot with her. I have removed some fan leaves to get more light exposure. I'm wondering if I shouldn't have done that.

The WW she is the slowest of them all. I still haven't been able to top her as she is just to small and tight together. I am thinking maybe fimming instead of topping as they she is so small and hard to work with. Or should I just wait a few more days and go with topping my original plan.

Let me know what you think.

Happy smoking! :bong: :blunt:

Attachments

• IMG_20191117_080032.jpg
    IMG_20191117_080032.jpg
    998.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20191117_080027.jpg
    IMG_20191117_080027.jpg
    945.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20191117_080023.jpg
    IMG_20191117_080023.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 40
I don't have an opinion on fimming yet sorry! I finally , after lots of attempts have one legit fimmed'd and she is still too young for the jury to make a decision ...but your babies look great! Good work :)

Day 20!

Not alot to update today. Started training the GC yesterday. Just slightly tied down the branches and I will move the ties as needed.

Left the SBG alone other then adjusting pH. Haven't really done alot with her. I have removed some fan leaves to get more light exposure. I'm wondering if I shouldn't have done that.

The WW she is the slowest of them all. I still haven't been able to top her as she is just to small and tight together. I am thinking maybe fimming instead of topping as they she is so small and hard to work with. Or should I just wait a few more days and go with topping my original plan.

Just give her more time, she will eventually open up.

Day 20!

And take your air pump out of your tent .... I had nothing but problems until I did that ..as the plants get bigger it will make a difference . .you want cool, fresh air circulating thru your water...not moist reused air....yes, I said moist. Hahaha good luck! :Namaste:

And take your air pump out of your tent .... I had nothing but problems until I did that ..as the plants get bigger it will make a difference . .you want cool, fresh air circulating thru your water...not moist reused air....yes, I said moist. Hahaha good luck! :Namaste:
I never even thought of that! I will definitely do that. I just have to go get more tubing!

I never even thought of that! I will definitely do that. I just have to go get more tubing!

It doesn't need to be higher than the bucket if you get some one way valves , be cautious about the length of tubing you use or you may have to upgrade your pump . Good luck!

A FIM will result in multiple tops (I got 6 the last time I did it) coming out of the location, instead of just 2 from topping. If you’re freaked out by her tightness now, wait until you have to spread all of that new growth LOL!

It doesn't need to be higher than the bucket if you get some one way valves , be cautious about the length of tubing you use or you may have to upgrade your pump . Good luck!

I will definitely be investing in some of those check valves those look awesome. I was thinking of getting a better air pump and keeping this one as a back up.

This is so true! But a F’ed up FIM is just a topping, so no loss.
:surf:
I think I will stick with my original plan and just wait a few more days until I can cut above the 5th node. I was hoping to do it only a few days after the other two but looks like this one will just be a week or so behind the others. Meaning they will just have to wait for him to be ready before we flip.

@FelipeBlu my light gives off 1764 umol/m²/s at 18 inches
My tent is 4'x4'x7.5'

I currently have the light at 30 inches? Any idea if that's good or should I raise or lower it? Saw another post of yours and thought I would ask.

I raised the light to 30inches to try and get some height out of the WW but hasn't worked yet. Wondering if it needs to be lowered.

Back
Top Bottom