First Ever Grow Part 1: Flowering Tent Site - 2 Purple Cookies, 2 Holy Smoke, And 1 Purple Aliens

SinSemillaWhisperer420

1st grow ever part 2- Veg. Site (Flowing Site is technically the 1st grow ever) utilizing Nature Living Soil, Purple Cow Living Soil, and General Hydroponics 2x 5 gallon DWC

This grow began from germination on 7/11/21

Cultivars: Greenpoint Seeds- Holy Smoke DWC, White Widow DWC, and RQS- Cookies Gelato 3.5 gallon Natures Living Soil mixed from transplant where Purple Cow (living soil) was initially used.

Nutrients: Bloom City Organics: root stimulator, worm tea concentrate, Cal. Mag., silica, clean kelp, & Alaskan Salmon, along with Plantation's unsulphured blackstrap molasses, & Humboldt Secret's Sweet & Sticky for the living soil and General Hydroponinc's Flora gro, Flora micro, and Flora bloom are utilized along with the Sweet and Sticky, Cal. Mag., and Silica for each DWC

Germintation :
3 out of 3 popped
3 out of 3 well into week 4 of Veg.

Note: That although I do not have a pic of the situation, my 2 DWC buckets went stagnant. While on vacation my air pumps went off for an extended period of time causing the 2 plants to go pale and turn almost white during a fuse being blown. Until my plant sitter came to switch the fuse, the damage had been done. If not white, then my plants, at least turned light yellow in color as saplings with severe tip nutrient burn.

After a quick nutrient and water change with in 7 days, I restored them to perfect health and appearance. I was surprised I was ablento accomplish this on my first grow ever.

Lighting: Phlizon PH-2000 watt

Ventilation: 480CFM 8" Vivosun intake fan and oscillating tower fan

Week 3 Photo: the smaller of the 2 DWC is White Widow, to the right of that is Greenpoint's- Holy Smoke DWC and the big soil dweller is RQS- Cookies Gelato. I'm curious to see if RQS in super soil continues to outgrow the DWCs however I need to take in the fact that the DWCs took 3 to four day easy to bring color back and revitalize for further growth. (the two in the back are clones from my flowering tent of my first grow ever which I will add as a another separate 420 Grow Journal when I harvest)
1629174355206.jpeg

Germination began 6/11/21

Cultivars: Largest to smallest: 2 Purple Cookies, 1 Purple Aliens ( 3 cultivars inside tent), and 2 Holy Smoke (2 cultivars outside tent on steps)

Pots: 5 gal. air pots

Grow Tent: Vivosun 39"x20"x63" (with the door open in cubby hole closet to fit all 5 cultivars) (50:50 closet & grow tent hybrid grow)

Lighting: Viparspectra P4000, Phlizon 1000 watt linear series, and California Lightworks UVB Supplemental final finishing light (last 4 weeks of flower)

Ventilation: Vivosun 6" inline exhaust fan 390 CFM w/ 6" Vivosun carbon filter, clip on 6" fan, and 2 oscillating fans all positioned strategically positioned under a 5500 btu AC. Intake ducting connected to my AC in my room window. Also, installed inkbird temperature and relative humity controller to set the temperature at 82 F with a RH of 50-55% during lights on & 70 F with RH of 50-55% by Night. Exhale 365 c02 bag installed today 8/17/21

Soil: Created from 1 part Fox Farm Happy Frog, 1 part Fox Farm Ocean Forest, Down to Earth Neem Seed, 1 part vermiculite, 1 part worm castings, 1part spaghum peat moss, and 1 part top soil. I utilized Natures Living Soil in bottom 1/3 of the bottom of each pot mixed as directed.

Nutrients: Bloom City Organics: root stimulator, worm tea concentrate, Cal. Mag., silica, clean kelp, & Alaskan Salmon, along with Plantation's unsulphured blackstrap molasses, & Humboldt Secret's Sweet & Sticky, pH down (All amendments and organic nurients stacked daily as directed) for the living soil. I alsol utilized Dynomyco Micorrhizae for translants. Currently in week 3 of Flower.

Techniques: LST, HST, Fimming/topping, Main lining, and defoiliation to achieve lollipopping

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0873.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_0989.JPG

IMG_0991.JPG

1st grow ever part 2- Veg. Site (Flowing Site is technically the 1st grow ever) utilizing Nature Living Soil, Purple Cow Living Soil, and General Hydroponics 2x 5 gallon DWC

This grow began from germination on 7/11/21

Cultivars: Greenpoint Seeds- Holy Smoke DWC, White Widow DWC, and RQS- Cookies Gelato 3.5 gallon Natures Living Soil mixed from transplant where Purple Cow (living soil) was initially used.

Nutrients: Bloom City Organics: root stimulator, worm tea concentrate, Cal. Mag., silica, clean kelp, & Alaskan Salmon, along with Plantation's unsulphured blackstrap molasses, & Humboldt Secret's Sweet & Sticky for the living soil and General Hydroponinc's Flora gro, Flora micro, and Flora bloom are utilized along with the Sweet and Sticky, Cal. Mag., and Silica for each DWC

Germintation :
3 out of 3 popped
3 out of 3 well into week 4 of Veg.

Note: That although I do not have a pic of the situation, my 2 DWC buckets went stagnant. While on vacation my air pumps went off for an extended period of time causing the 2 plants to go pale and turn almost white during a fuse being blown. Until my plant sitter came to switch the fuse, the damage had been done. If not white, then my plants, at least turned light yellow in color as saplings with severe tip nutrient burn.

After a quick nutrient and water change with in 7 days, I restored them to perfect health and appearance. I was surprised I was ablento accomplish this on my first grow ever.

Lighting: Phlizon PH-2000 watt

Ventilation: 480CFM 8" Vivosun intake fan and oscillating tower fan

Week 3 Photo: the smaller of the 2 DWC is White Widow, to the right of that is Greenpoint's- Holy Smoke DWC and the big soil dweller is RQS- Cookies Gelato. I'm curious to see if RQS in super soil continues to outgrow the DWCs however I need to take in the fact that the DWCs took 3 to four day easy to bring color back and revitalize for further growth. (the two in the back are clones from my flowering tent of my first grow ever which I will add as a another separate 420 Grow Journal when I harvest)
1629174355206.jpeg
Site 2: Holy Smoke, Purple Aliens, White Widow, and Cookies Gelato got a C02 system upgrade with the regulator and controller.

4A143B60-2AB2-4AF9-9220-CB1AED271220.jpeg

Added the Viparspectra P4000 to the already 5000 watt light output plus 3x36 watt deep red supplemental and a California Lightworks UVB Supplemental with 1200-1500 ppm of CO2 during 12 hours of light! Only second grow ever. #Viparspectra P4000
IMG_1274.JPG

Back
Top Bottom