First Ever Grow!

DSCF5734.JPG

DSCF5721.JPG

those buds look monster bro can you scale them up in a pic with a lighter or ruller or something? :D

I rekon two ounce if I'm lucky. The buds are tiny. Ill be dissapointed if they don't swell up a bit. Spose a littles better than none. Always next grow to look forward to

:peace:

2 ounce, are you mad lol!!! I can see more than that already, the size of that tent I wouldnt be suprised if you get over 4!! Serious there loads of bud in there, Defo if you do it to the end as well. Dont miss the last 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so important and thats when the weight packs on.
Looking great, you updating soon? Got mine flowering now so lets hope for a super white xmas!!

honestly the buds are tiny ill post pics of size later ive got one just now, its sposed to be ready for 24th of dec for recommended flowering time but im thinkin im gonna let it go till new year depending on the size of buds. pics of top cola coming up:

DSCF5743.JPG

DSCF57561.JPG

well this is me 7th week of flowering, will feed one last dose of bloom nutes tonight maybe about 8 ml per litre of water since they showed no sign of nute burn with 7 ml last week, then depending on wether they swell or not before next week will depend on wether i start flushing or keep them going a few weeks more, defo dont wanna pull them before they are ready waited this long, no point in rushing it now

pics up later once lights come on

:Namaste:

well this is me 7th week of flowering, will feed one last dose of bloom nutes tonight maybe about 8 ml per litre of water since they showed no sign of nute burn with 7 ml last week, then depending on wether they swell or not before next week will depend on wether i start flushing or keep them going a few weeks more, defo dont wanna pull them before they are ready waited this long, no point in rushing it now

pics up later once lights come on

:Namaste:

Don't you have some way of checking trichomes...takes the guess ing out...

Back
Top Bottom