First Ever Outdoor Grow Cali OG Kush Haze Forcing Flowering Journal

Another little update (sorry for the updates but I like to think that it helps me stay positive and helps me wait :lot-o-toke: ) You guys don't need to respond to the updates it's more for me than anything, but hey you can do as you wish ;)

It's been 34h(longest 34h since my first boy was born LMAO) since the accident, and the leafs stopped dying, It's been 4h since the look of my plant didn't change so my hopes is starting to go up wooot woot but I will still :wood: and continue monitoring her...

All you can do is make sure the roots have some moisture and wait!

:icon of person drumming their fingers on a tabletop:

Yeah that,s the hardest part man, waiting! but I know it's the only thing I can do for now ;)

For sure.....dont try to be too kind and end up overwatering her either brother. Common issue.

For sure.....dont try to be too kind and end up overwatering her either brother. Common issue.

Yeah I make sure the earth it not to dry and not to wet that's all ;)

And Nothing has changed yet about the plant... she have stayed at this stage... I guess that's a good sign

I'm really busy today :tokin:

Okay quick update after 28h from the accident ....

The plant is drinking all the energy in the leafs( I think) but the stems are still green and the new growth stopped growing but haven't gone brown or yellow just the leafs are getting the life sucked out of it... I have reed online that the first 48h decide if she is gonna die or not so after 28h and the leafs are still attached to it and still have green on them, I'm assuming :wood: that she is repairing her roots as planed....

Here a picture of the progress ;)

27707148_1571097166308772_1740563250_o.jpg

Keeping the roots moist and spraying the leafs every 5h

And I Have been like this since yesterday :lot-o-toke:

looks like its burnt from hot soil ...?

Time for a great and motivating update!

Queen #2 survived GUYS!!

After more than 80h of monitoring and giving a lot of love and attention and with all your positive energy sent my way, I'm glad to say that the growth have restarted and she continue being alive! (I'm so fking happy right now!)

Around 80h ago my plant felt from my arms... and got some roots damage... She had 4 tops back then and she was starting to show 4 new tops growing were I did the LST...

Well the good new is that I had 3 tops left out of 4(one broke wen it felt) and they are starting to grow again ;) and to make me more happy there is a total of 19 new tops sites coming out! Well techniquely there is a top site at every location that there was leafs coming out so this turned out to be a good thing I guess ;) (more tops = more buds sites)!

Just a question about the old leafs.... should I get rid of them, or I wait that the new ones are totally out and get rid of them after?

As InTheShed advised me, I did not stop the flowering stage so hopefully it does not put me back to much in schedule

Thank you once again for the support and for helping me stay positive! It was a hard 80H but we made it xD

Now i can go back to normal and positive updates

looks like its burnt from hot soil ...?

she got some rood damage.... I was transporting her and she felt and got some root damage to it... I read online that it totally normal that the leafs do that, because the plant is using the leafs energy to fix the roots ;)

Don't take any leaves off that plant! It needs all the green it can get. The plant will self-prune the leaves it no longer needs. Congrats on the great save!

Okay then I will leave the leafs alone ;)

And thank you man! I feel like a kid that Santa just gave him his new gift :bravo:

:high-five:

Okay the pictures in the last update I did today, was not the good pictures (My head has been really full lately ) so here they are!

This was taken this morning... Look at those sexy new growth :cheer:

27711172_1572935579458264_1959469576_o.jpg

27785778_1572928499458972_67682117_o.jpg

27785465_1572928222792333_233470573_o.jpg

27746215_1572929002792255_799967041_o.jpg

27745039_1572929012792254_1500060216_o.jpg

27711047_1572928612792294_609544798_o.jpg

27707148_1571097166308772_1740563250_o.jpg

:tokin:

yea i am happy that the lst took .... and i can keep repeating it ... it takes some serious abuse before you kill it in soil, i really cross my fingers u get 19 nice tops ... instead of two a week ago lol

YES! I hope the tops get out there and try to touche the sky! and if more than what i had a week ago come out nicely that will give me more than the 10g of harvest I predicted ;)

Oh and btw should I leave her tied up on the stick for a long time or in like a week she will have gotten stronger and I will be able to get rid of the stick?

And thank you Pteros :thumb:

Hey have a noob question here... for you guy's that have experience in High CBD stains, not just in growing but in smoking, oil,ect

I'm shopping for my new stains for back to Canada and I'm looking at the high CBD stain and i was wandering what do you think about this one?

Buy Raspberry Boogie Regular Seeds - 10 from Mosca Seeds | Seedsman

And if you have a better stain to recommend let me know, but like you can see my taste in trying High THC stain is big hahahah, but I'm open to try anything guys

right now I'm going with this

1 Cali OG Haze
1 crown royal
1 hash plant
1 unknow CBD stain

That seems a bit far fetched to me
25% THC 30% CBD

I did a search and everyone else talks about a 25% THC and no CBD

Are u looking for high CBD and no THC, 2/1 3/1????

That seems a bit far fetched to me
25% THC 30% CBD

I did a search and everyone else talks about a 25% THC and no CBD

Are u looking for high CBD and no THC, 2/1 3/1????

High Chris! and welcome to my journal... Happy to have you here!:tokin:

yes I think that it's a bit to far fetched for the CBD %... that's why I'm asking you guys about it ;)
well I would like a stain that is really high on CBD, (the 25%THC and 30% CBD was great but anyway) and I have read that THC cancel CBD and vis versa so I'm guessing YES I want a 2/1 or 3/1 stain but I still want a bit of THC in it

Like I said I don't know much about CBD stains beside that CBD is good for pain and medical purpose ;)
As of what existe on the market and what plant are good and what are far fetched I don't know LMOA

:Namaste:

Subbing in to see the outcome of this. Good luck. Hope it goes great.

Welcome 1stgrow to the awesome 420 mag community!

And thank you for pulling a chain I hope you enjoy the Journal and feel free to participate...

I'm here to learn ;)

High Chris! and welcome to my journal... Happy to have you here!:tokin:

yes I think that it's a bit to far fetched for the CBD %... that's why I'm asking you guys about it ;)
well I would like a stain that is really high on CBD, (the 25%THC and 30% CBD was great but anyway) and I have read that THC cancel CBD and vis versa so I'm guessing YES I want a 2/1 or 3/1 stain but I still want a bit of THC in it

Like I said I don't know much about CBD stains beside that CBD is good for pain and medical purpose ;)
As of what existe on the market and what plant are good and what are far fetched I don't know LMOA

:Namaste:
I may contact seedsman, Love them, but pretty sure it's a typo on those %
If not...I'm getting 200 seeds....lol

Now here are a few I have grown and love
20/1 CBD/THC strains
Candida
ACDC (tuff to find)
Cannatonic , is what's crossed into ACDC

2/1 or 3/1 strains
Nightengale, sister to Candida
Green Doctor, sister to Candida
CBD Critical Cure, very popular on these forum
Siberian Haze Auto, my favorite Auto I've grown

All these came from seedsman. If yer a smoker the 2/1 or 3/1 strains are great for medical help. Now if your an oil capsul or edibles person, a HIGH CBD combined with a high THC is a fantastic option
I have some kilamanjaro pills and Candida pills I'll use as pain dictates. I'm not a big GET WAISTED guy so I like the Candida and ACDC as a daytime smoke and higher THC to sleep or out camping

I enjoy testing and trying different strains, but now I'm focusing on crosses and Genetics, lots of fun

Hope this helps some

I may contact seedsman, Love them, but pretty sure it's a typo on those %
If not...I'm getting 200 seeds....lol

Now here are a few I have grown and love
20/1 CBD/THC strains
Candida
ACDC (tuff to find)
Cannatonic , is what's crossed into ACDC

2/1 or 3/1 strains
Nightengale, sister to Candida
Green Doctor, sister to Candida
CBD Critical Cure, very popular on these forum
Siberian Haze Auto, my favorite Auto I've grown

All these came from seedsman. If yer a smoker the 2/1 or 3/1 strains are great for medical help. Now if your an oil capsul or edibles person, a HIGH CBD combined with a high THC is a fantastic option
I have some kilamanjaro pills and Candida pills I'll use as pain dictates. I'm not a big GET WAISTED guy so I like the Candida and ACDC as a daytime smoke and higher THC to sleep or out camping

I enjoy testing and trying different strains, but now I'm focusing on crosses and Genetics, lots of fun

Hope this helps some

Thanks for the info! I will check all those stains you just mentioned, and yes eventually I want to start doing my own CBD oil and my own Vape oil 2 but I'm a new grower and my next grow will be a new experience because it will be my first time smocking(and my first real grow) a high CBD stain ;)

And if you really wright to seedsman about the Raspberry Boogie Regular let me know what is there answer please I already messaged them but had no answer yet ;)

Thanks again for the info :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom