First Ever Outdoor Grow Cali OG Kush Haze Forcing Flowering Journal

I'm sorry to hear that Pterostychus! what grow are you at now? and how long have you been growing?

lets see:

1st: 2x bagseed yielded like 7 and 8g ...
2nd: NL#5 photo yielded 17g including the 300-400 seeds ( hermied and bleached )
3rd: Blue dream Auto from Humboldt seeds yielded 85g
4th: Purple Kush Auto got stressed for unknown reason and stretched the crap out of my tent still got 93g from her but only soso quality (too airy)
5th: Blue Automazar from Dutch passion ... best grow and harvest sofar, great taste really blueberry and great yield of 94g nice dense buds
6th: current grow Amnesia Haze Auto so far everything was smooth sailing ... check her out link in sig ;)

ive been at it for i believe 1 and a half to 2 years ... ive made many mistakes and i probably will make some more ... lets hope not ...

lets see:

1st: 2x bagseed yielded like 7 and 8g ...
2nd: NL#5 photo yielded 17g including the 300-400 seeds ( hermied and bleached )
3rd: Blue dream Auto from Humboldt seeds yielded 85g
4th: Purple Kush Auto got stressed for unknown reason and stretched the crap out of my tent still got 93g from her but only soso quality (too airy)
5th: Blue Automazar from Dutch passion ... best grow and harvest sofar, great taste really blueberry and great yield of 94g nice dense buds
6th: current grow Amnesia Haze Auto so far everything was smooth sailing ... check her out link in sig ;)

ive been at it for i believe 1 and a half to 2 years ... ive made many mistakes and i probably will make some more ... lets hope not ...

Nice! well I hope everything goes great for you on this grow and i will deff be subbing on you journal ;)

400 seeds! :thedoubletake: :jawdropper: have you harvested yet from those seeds?

Nice! well I hope everything goes great for you on this grow and i will deff be subbing on you journal ;)

400 seeds! :thedoubletake: :jawdropper: have you harvested yet from those seeds?

no .... i dont trust the seeds and a mate used 10 selected most mature seeds with ten other unknowns and when i asked him he said they had issues germinating one of the two strains ... so evevn its unsure i still consider them unusable

no .... i dont trust the seeds and a mate used 10 selected most mature seeds with ten other unknowns and when i asked him he said they had issues germinating one of the two strains ... so evevn its unsure i still consider them unusable

I would just throw all of them in water and germinate all of them then go far far in the wood throw them everywhere and come back in 3/4 months :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would just throw all of them in water and germinate all of them then go far far in the wood throw them everywhere and come back in 3/4 months :rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont think ive never thought about it ... its just impossible where i live .... heck if i put a pot in my garden there are about 10 houses that have line of sight ... nonono ill stick to my tent till it gets legalized here ...

dont think ive never thought about it ... its just impossible where i live .... heck if i put a pot in my garden there are about 10 houses that have line of sight ... nonono ill stick to my tent till it gets legalized here ...

fair enough!

Great story Leftout! Dog pee will kill most potted plants whether they have an infection or not. It's incredibly high in nitrogen. Lesson learned :).

And don't bother buying your GF new houseplants if you're leaving in two months. Put that money toward your Canadian tent!

Yeah I wish hahahah but my GF is staying here for at least 1 more year... She has to finish her last year of University in Civil Engineering here so she is not going back home with me yet :(

But it's like 5$ each plant so it's not a big deal

High people!!

Here is the pictures of the roots of my plant... I thought there was gonna be a lot more roots than that but anyway...
Sorry for the photos but I was in a hurry (My Girl was already ready to go out for diner, dressed up and makeup on and everything and I was still working on that... so I took 2 quick pics and then planted her in the soil)

27990140_1580134928738329_1086205923_o.jpg

the black looking roots are not roots but coco fibers

Here is another one
27990030_1580134912071664_2075750369_o.jpg

So I don't know why the roots seemed so healthy and alive if the plant looks like she is 200 years old and dying... but anyway I planted her in the garden and waiting to see if something will change if not well It's not a big deal... she has been dead for me for a week so ;)

Have a great day guys!

That plant may come back but probably not while you're there to see it :). It's got a lot of work to do!

Yeah I was thinking about that... but do you think a Cannabis plant is like a normal plant that in winter it dies and come back to life next summer? or it just dies..?

The question is because here in winter the coldest it gets is 5°c and it's stays around 8-10°c for 3 months and than it goes back to 27°c+

So I'm wandering if I should teach my GF how to take care of it...

hey leftout. I`m doing the same strain but indoors. mine are sitting at 2 weeks old now.

Love the look of the plant and the topping looks to be working for you.

Stop by and have a look at my grow when you get a chance

slylikeafox-promix soil-Cali OG kush Sativa 70% 2018.

Thank you man but unfortunately my plant died :( but I will deff check your journal out ;)

So Yeah everyone she is officially dead R.I.P Queen #2 (I will deff work on my name giving for the next babies)

Thank you to @InTheShed @TheMadDabber @Guy Cavallero @Jack420 @Pterostychus and everyone else that I don't remember exactly how to spell you names for all Your help, advice and support with my first baby! I really Love you guys and appreciate all the time that you have taken to answer my stupid questions( YES YES lets face it... some of them were stupid LMAO)

I will Deff Start a new grow ASAP and hopefully I will do that one better and I will get a harvest

Thanks a lot again

What should I do with this journal? Or what does people do if they scrap there plants? should I delete this threat or should I leave it for my next run?

Sorry about the plant Leftout, but gotta figure after all that it wasn't going to make it. There's always the next one :).

If you click the Report icon in the lower left you can ask the thread to be moved to "completed journals." The mods do that for you. Also, don't forget to make a note of Guy's amazing tent set-up tutorial for when you get settled up north. And when you start your next grow be sure to hit us up with a link to the journal. You can come back and put it here and also dump it in our various threads. I'm sure you'll be around this place even without a plant on the go!

Sorry about the plant Leftout, but gotta figure after all that it wasn't going to make it. There's always the next one :).

If you click the Report icon in the lower left you can ask the thread to be moved to "completed journals." The mods do that for you. Also, don't forget to make a note of Guy's amazing tent set-up tutorial for when you get settled up north. And when you start your next grow be sure to hit us up with a link to the journal. You can come back and put it here and also dump it in our various threads. I'm sure you'll be around this place even without a plant on the go!

Thanks man I will do that and I already printed out Guy's amazing tent set-up... we should make it into a tutorial on this website...(if it's something possible) :rollit:

And yes I will be around looking up all of you guys amazing growth and progress for sure and hopefully by doing this my next grow will go smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom