First Ever Run

Koolbudz

First time ever runnin bho.... This was from wet trim (using one of those bowl trimmers then frozen) using a tiny tube and 1.25 ish cans. Just seeing what I could do.... The first tube actually blew out all over the place and in my blasting dish ended up some very small particles but didnt bother me at all...... I only needed one good rip and wow HAF.... I am very new to this all, did a lot of reading though...
0429201756-1.jpg

The first tube actually blew out all over the place and in my blasting dish ended up some very small particles

LOL. Been there, done that.

I only needed one good rip and wow HAF.

There, too ;).

I am very new to this all, did a lot of reading though.

Thank you for restoring my... view towards people, so to speak. Seems like there have been several people showing up recently who don't see the point in doing so, then, when it bites them on the ass, they STILL don't want to. It's kind of frustrating. You try cluing them in that it's a BAD idea to operate like that - and they act like you bent them over the nearest piece of furniture and played "hide the baseball bat" or something, IDK. It'd be different if they were actual morons. I've helped - and continue to help - the truly stupid, even mentally retarded people (in the real world, where you can't just walk away so easily!). They have no choice in regards to being the way they are. And, ironically, they generally try to "use what they've got" at a 100% level. And ignorance, well, that's a fact of life that affects everyone on the planet, at one time or another (and, usually, several times). But willfully ignorant... Yeah, it makes me wish that people had to work a lot harder to create children, if you know what I mean.

So, anyway, thanks again. And congratulations on your... results. I've read that it's supposed to be the process that is able to achieve the absolute highest potency. Probably a fancier setup than we use, of course, but still.

Now that you've experienced "HAF," lol, grab an empty three-liter soda pop bottle, cut the bottom off, fill a five-gallon bucket with water, make a "bowl" that will fit tightly into the top of the bottle... mix your extract with some ground bud to keep it from simply running into the bottle after you put fire to it, stick the bottle in the water almost all the way... insert your "bowl," gently/slowly pull the bottle upwards so that you can get the load lit, then remove the flame and continue pulling upwards until the bottle is almost - but not quite - out of the water, and full of smoke. Now remove the "bowl," quickly place your mouth over the opening, and inhale for all you're worth while SHOVING that bottle back down into the water.

It'll f*ck your cookies up rather nicely, LMFAO. Oh, don't do this on a carpeted floor. Partly, in case you splash water - but mostly in case you spew chunks the first time you try it.

You have just experienced a gravity bong. Life will never be the same :rofl: .

Now that you've experienced "HAF," lol, grab an empty three-liter soda pop bottle, cut the bottom off, fill a five-gallon bucket with water, make a "bowl" that will fit tightly into the top of the bottle... mix your extract with some ground bud to keep it from simply running into the bottle after you put fire to it, stick the bottle in the water almost all the way... insert your "bowl," gently/slowly pull the bottle upwards so that you can get the load lit, then remove the flame and continue pulling upwards until the bottle is almost - but not quite - out of the water, and full of smoke. Now remove the "bowl," quickly place your mouth over the opening, and inhale for all you're worth while SHOVING that bottle back down into the water.

It'll f*ck your cookies up rather nicely, LMFAO. Oh, don't do this on a carpeted floor. Partly, in case you splash water - but mostly in case you spew chunks the first time you try it.

You have just experienced a gravity bong. Life will never be the same :rofl: .

No way... guaranteed to blow chunks....I am not cleaning up puke LOL

That is some really nice clear, amberish yellow looking extract, very nice work! Are you planning to purge it at all, or are you consuming as is?

-Vape

You mentioned your Trim was Frozen after Harvest? How long did you leave the trichs to freeze and were they still on the flower/trim before blasting? I read that 1 can of butane covers half an oz , but does the amount of butane matter if you are purging it or do u just want to make sure it hits the trim? I have 2 oz of flower that's been frozen for a while, but I don't know if it has been too long to go blast. I might just press it. Any advice?

You mentioned your Trim was Frozen after Harvest? How long did you leave the trichs to freeze and were they still on the flower/trim before blasting? I read that 1 can of butane covers half an oz , but does the amount of butane matter if you are purging it or do u just want to make sure it hits the trim? I have 2 oz of flower that's been frozen for a while, but I don't know if it has been too long to go blast. I might just press it. Any advice?
I have none... BHO doesnt seem to be my thing, I ran about 8 or 10oz and compared it to the local Dispensary and mine was on par and I didnt really like it so I have discontinued that experiment...

Back
Top Bottom