First feed autoflowers, soil, with pics

Grower2020

Hey guys just wondering if these babies are doing ok. Zkittlez auto day 10 in soil with first feed of thrive all purpose half strength with a cap full of searles 5in1 organic liquid fertiliser. People say not to give nutes for first two weeks but in the past I have given them nutes since birth and even during germination and it's actually increased by germination rate . Let me know what you think. Peace
Light is a 600watt samsung lm301b . Par covers a 4x4 easily . Could even put a few extra plants outside that and still have enough lumens to flower . Might not be the tightest buds but it's all useable product .

20210515_135109.jpg

Looks good to me. Do what you have always done and nothing should go wrong. If it ain't broke, dont fix it
That's right. Imma little concerned because it's winter sominthink I need to put a planet under them because it's a concrete floor under the tent . And I don't have temperature control. Although I have been turning off the carbon filter at night to allow a little more humidity and warmth from the light as the temp drops through the night .good idea ?

I would definitely try and keep the pots off the concrete floor. It's not going to be easy with the size of your grow space, but it will help keep the medium at a more stable temperature. I have my extraction on a timer. on for 30 mins, off for 30 mins. You still need to have a good exchange of air, so i don't know if it's a good idea having it switched off all night, but with the size of that tent I'm unsure. I'm sure someone with a bit more knowledge than me will be along to advise. Can you not get a cheap fan heater and stick that in?

I would definitely try and keep the pots off the concrete floor. It's not going to be easy with the size of your grow space, but it will help keep the medium at a more stable temperature. I have my extraction on a timer. on for 30 mins, off for 30 mins. You still need to have a good exchange of air, so i don't know if it's a good idea having it switched off all night, but with the size of that tent I'm unsure. I'm sure someone with a bit more knowledge than me will be along to advise. Can you not get a cheap fan heater and stick that in?
I may just do what your doing with the intermittent 30mins on and off . Because a fan heater is going to drive my costs up and im trying to keep my costs down. The tent , carbon filter and light cost me 1500 AUD . Elec will cost about 300 for 90 days. Hopefully I can grow enough to pay for the setup . Its latest samsung diodes at 600watt . Do you think I'll get half a pound out of the 7 really healthy autos in there if the whole grow goes to spec? I'm going to ditch the smallest ones or just out them out on the edge and feed them only water to save nutes and strongest par light for the nicest plants

Jebus krypes!!!! That is one expensive utility bill. People might laugh here, but it does work. My grandad used this method to heat his greenhouse full of tomatoes when he couldn't get paraffin. A couple of tea light candles in a glass jar will increase the temperature and also add CO2. If they are in jars, they won't burn your tent down :laugh:
Not sure on your yield mate. I'm useless at guessing the outcome.
Someone with more experience than me will be along to answer that one

Jebus krypes!!!! That is one expensive utility bill. People might laugh here but it does work. A couple of tea light candles in a glass jar will increase the temperature and also add CO2. If they are in jars, they won't burn your tent down :laugh:
Not sure on your yield mate. I'm useless at guessing the outcome.
Someone with more experience than me will be along to answer that one
Are you an Aussie as well are ya ?

Hey guys just wondering if these babies are doing ok. Zkittlez auto day 10 in soil with first feed of thrive all purpose half strength with a cap full of searles 5in1 organic liquid fertiliser. People say not to give nutes for first two weeks but in the past I have given them nutes since birth and even during germination and it's actually increased by germination rate . Let me know what you think. Peace
Light is a 600watt samsung lm301b . Par covers a 4x4 easily . Could even put a few extra plants outside that and still have enough lumens to flower . Might not be the tightest buds but it's all useable product .

20210515_135109.jpg

Back
Top Bottom